Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger's comments today and now Nasri tweeting @ the Arsenal fans has me thinking we are entering the end game. Get the CL ban out of the way and Weds/Thurs signing.

Arsene said:
dctid said:
Arsene said:
Nasri was not our main man. It was Fabregas and Van Persie. i expect few players to come. If no one comes in....we are in trouble. But I expect few to come in

it depends whom comes in - replacing Cesc or Clichy and possibly Nasri with kids will be a massive problem - replacing them wiht top draw
Clichy has been replaced by Gibbs....was always gonna happen. Nasri has been replaced by Gervinho. i still want two more midfielders

It will take gervinho some time to settle in mate, he certainly won't replace someone like nasri, they are worlds apart. Nasri is far and away a better player.

Murph said:
Wenger's comments today and now Nasri tweeting @ the Arsenal fans has me thinking we are entering the end game. Get the CL ban out of the way and Weds/Thurs signing.

i replied to him saying he wouldnt get that disrespect with us...does that count as tapping up? doh lol :P

Arsene said:
blueboyforever said:
Arsene said:
Nasri was not our main man. It was Fabregas and Van Persie. i expect few players to come. If no one comes in....we are in trouble. But I expect few to come in

Honest answer that pal

I think you'll struggle myself even with new players. Whoever you bring in they won't perform as well as Fabregas and Nasri over the course of the season.

Who are you hoping to sign? If it were me I wouldn't want anymore kids I'd want experience players.
I think you are overrating our competition tbh. yes we finished 4th last season. But there was nothing between the 2nd/3rd and 4th. Also please dont fall for the Liverpool hype, just because they have bought bunch of homegrown players and media love Kenny. You saw them struggle against Sunderland and i have no doubt we will do them. One advantage Man u have over any team is luck. They won on a deflection yeserday. last season they had about 12 deflections. Chelsea are an old team

Want us to sign Dann, Jadson and Ayew personally

To be truthful i was more basing it on the games you have coming up.

I just think maybe your season could be over before it really starts.

You could be out of the champions league by September. I'd say August is cruical for you as a team.

In Dann and Jadson youu'd get good experience, Ayew i don't know much about.

Arsene said:
dctid said:
Arsene said:

it depends whom comes in - replacing Cesc or Clichy and possibly Nasri with kids will be a massive problem - replacing them wiht top draw
Clichy has been replaced by Gibbs....was always gonna happen. Nasri has been replaced by Gervinho. i still want two more midfielders

Arsene, sorry to bother you :P, please can you answer some of my arsenal questions?

Would you say Clichy was a very good defender?

What type of player is Nasri? Could he offer the same creative play as Silva or say... Mata?

Arsene said:

Don't you think you need another proven class striker, who will play when RVP is injured?

I'd actually play RVP off another striker, he's quality when he drops a little deeper and gets the ball in a bit of space.

Arsene said:
dctid said:
Arsene said:

about time we had a honest arsenal fan on here and i agree with him they will finish in the top 4 and to many people are getting caught up in all the liverpoll hype they will do well to finish 6th

Cheadle Blue said:
Arsene said:
dctid said:

It will take gervinho some time to settle in mate, he certainly won't replace someone like nasri, they are worlds apart. Nasri is far and away a better player.
Better at what? nasri played left forward for us and thats where Nasri will play. yes nasri is better at certain things and Gervinho is better at vertain things.

Its like comparing Pedro to iniesta. Who is the overall superior player? iniesta. But who is more suited to wide forward and gets you more goal? pedro.

i want my forwards to be goal getters and midfielders to be creators. nasri was decent on both, but not great on neither. I will sound bitter and I dont blame you for calling me bitter. But nasri is a bit overrated

bzekosilva said:
Murph said:

i replied to him saying he wouldnt get that disrespect with us...does that count as tapping up? doh lol :P

I e-mailed Nasri's agent 3 or 4 weeks ago....LOL

Look's like were all at it :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.