Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PowderBlue said:
dctid said:
bluematt9 said:
With nasri in the side this is the team id play if we came up against barca.

.........................................hart....................................

........richards.........kompany...........savic.........clichy.........

.......................................de jong..................................

........aguero............yaya.....................silva...........nasri...

.......................................tevez....................................

Savic aint there yet certainly not against Barca - Kolo ban ends on the 2nd September so i would play him and Nasri on the right (think that is where he plays for Le Arse but could be wrong) however Bobby would pack the midfield and play a 4 5 1

Nasri was brilliant last year until he got stuck on the wing, then he went off. His position i believe is behind the striker(s)

I hope Mancini knows this. He has a horrible habit of playing players in unnatural positions in an effort to make them crap.

Blue Haze said:
Not with the game today. Probably not with Arse's game on Tuesday. Look for Wednesday.
cant see that making much difference tbh,

if we want the player then we should be trying to get him asap!!

chase of spades said:
Blue Haze said:
Not with the game today. Probably not with Arse's game on Tuesday. Look for Wednesday.

If we wait until wednesday too sign him, his 1 match european ban will be carried out tomorrow night in the Gooner match instead of our first CL group game.

Citizenblue21 said:
chase of spades said:
Blue Haze said:

If we wait until wednesday too sign him, his 1 match european ban will be carried out tomorrow night in the Gooner match instead of our first CL group game.
Thanks for letting me know this,although i knew that already!

Im sure we can cope for one game without him as we would do if we wasnt in for him anyway so...<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:00 am --<br /><br />
HellasLEAF said:
would of thought so pal : )

chase of spades said:
Citizenblue21 said:
chase of spades said:

Thanks for letting me know this,although i knew that already!

Im sure we can cope for one game without him as we would do if we wasnt in for him anyway so...

-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:00 am --

HellasLEAF said:
would of thought so pal : )
Why not wait two days though? I'm sure its all done apart from the actual signing of the contract. Not as if he is gonna miss anything by signing Wednesday and not today.

heres what i would like to happen. get a verbal agreement with nasri to join for free next year and put a cheeky loan bid in for thiago from barca for a years loan. he wont get a game this year due to fibreglass. proper screw wenger over he thinks he holds all the cards but this would fuck him over massively and show city wont be messed around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.