Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrscitygirl said:
All this with Nasri.......just thinking could there be some dealings going on over Modric...Ade with another player going to spurs. or is it just agent fee, cos Fri: it was all but done !
All was agreed my dear but obviously the agents part must come at the end of the deal and everyone is expecting theother to fork out!! Am sure if push comes to shove city will not be stupid enough to lose out on a top target and top player for the sake of it. Maybe paying the agent and getting nasri will pay for itself 2-3 times over if we win premiership this or next season?

Pastor Kidney said:
This is why I've carried on playing CM0102 till this day (has to be the best version surely?) - no worries over agents in that! It's possibly to make Oldham win the Champions League!

CM01/02 was fantastic, Shevchenko was by far the best player on that game, 40 a season.

I hope the new one is back on track, agents ruined the last one.

will get shouted at for going off topic soon...

arsenal and wenger face a massive conundrum in the next few days.
Do they keep Nasri and play him in Champs league on Wednesday, cos if they fail to qualify its going to cost em £20m.
If he plays and they lose, likelyhood is transfer is off, so it'll cost em twice.
Also they need players fast, but and are now going to have to pay over the odds.
We should just sit back and wait for the call now.

stony said:
Lancet Fluke said:
stony said:
They were happy to pay those prices when they were winning but suddenly because they're looking shit they aren't happy.
They can obviously afford to go or the ground wouldn't have been full these last few years. The only difference is that they look like losing their place at the top table.
They are the very definition of fair weather fans. Glory hunting twats who are having a strop because Wenger's transfer policy isn't working. The same transfer policy that they've been bragging about for the last few years.

Fair weather, glory hunting cunts.

I take your point to an extent but I do think when a club goes down the route of fleecing the supporters to that extent then the whole thing then relies on the team being successful. Basically charging 80 quid a seat tests a fan's loyalty and that doesn't surprise me at all.

The prices they charge are ridiculous but when they were winning they were happy to pay it.
We've had it rammed down our throats that Arsenal are doing it the right way. If fleecing fans and selling your best players and replacing them with kids is the right way then fuck knows what the wrong way is.
If they had moaned about the prices when things were looking rosy on the pitch, I would have had some sympathy for them.

Not much though.
When we were successful? We havent been successful in 6 years and our prices have gone up every season in the last 6 seasons. Even from last season our tickets has gone up 6%......to make it sound like we are plastic is a joke as we have always been well supported team and we pretty much always sell our away tickets. Arsenal have massive fan base and the board is taking the p!ss with us now

richards30 said:
adamgregory said:
I think my hatred of agents comes from Football Manager, many a time I have had a player well up for signing yet an agent demanding £12m, which my board wont pay, I therefore miss out on said player.

Must remember FM11 is not real life.
Lol!!! FM is gospel on here mate!!! ;-)
I thought you were gospel,you keep saying YOUR PEOPLE are saying its a done deal everyday....We all know fuckall to its on the official site!

@footyagent99 MCFC source told me, "Nasri will only join City when Wright-Phillips leaves so Nasri can have the number 8 shirt". #mcfc #swp #afc

MCFC BOB said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
@footyagent99 MCFC source told me, "Nasri will only join City when Wright-Phillips leaves so Nasri can have the number 8 shirt". #mcfc #swp #afc
Do shirt numbers really mean that much?

I can imagine that it could be for some. Think about it.. for a lot of these players, their name/number is a brand. If samir wants #8 and just has to wait a couple days to get it, I could see him waiting it out.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
maybe he hates wright phillips and said its me or that midget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.