Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to believe this is bollocks but its on BBC website now, on Radio 5 and the match commentators on SKY have mentioned it. So is is it bollocks??????? Any ITK's like to reasure us???

There's strong suggestions that this deal is now off after talks have broken down. It wouldn't surprise me if nasri has decided to wait for his contract to run down and get a massive signing on fee elsewhere.

I say move on... This seems to have dragged on long enough now as it is!

Not good, we seriously need someone to help Silva out with the creativity workload if we're to stand any chance of winning the title.

if we miss out this season, we will never see samir nasri in the blue and white of manchester city. guaranteed

Kris_Musampa said:
Radio 5 live have reported the deal is off. Nasri to stay at Arse for the rest of the season.

Every media outlet is reporting it, but it's all from this one report. I can't see it breaking down over agents fees, if Nasri really wants to move he'll make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.