Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wwe_lover_07@hotmail.co.uk said:
The reason Nasri will run his contract down is clearly because he doesn't want to come to City and will be hoping to go to the 'already proven' sides in Europe. If he did want to go to city then the move would have happened a long time ago

Are you hoping he goes to your club?

The reason Nasri will run his contract down is clearly because he doesn't want to come to City and will be hoping to go to the 'already proven' sides in Europe. If he did want to go to city then the move would have happened a long time ago

Can someone ban rag lover 07?

Thanks

waspish said:

No I'm just saying that if he wanted to come, everything was in place for him to come but it seems like he doesn't.

Big Dave Watson said:
SilvaLining said:
If it has broken down we are seriously lacking in other, quality options. Off the top of my head I can't think of one who is available and is not likely/on the verge of joining someone else

Marek Hamsik?

Possible, but from what I've seen of him, which admittedly is just the World cup and a handful of serie A games, he hasn't convinced me

hackster321 said:

My thoughts exactly!

Out in force today.

Blue Haze said:

Can someone ban rag lover 07?

Thanks

I'm not a rag, just don't see it happening now

waspish said:

No I'm just saying that if he wanted to come, everything was in place for him to come but it seems like he doesn't.

Well we'll wait and see I still feel he will come.. And your lot will miss out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.