Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hackster321 said:
wwe_lover_07@hotmail.co.uk said:
The reason Nasri will run his contract down is clearly because he doesn't want to come to City and will be hoping to go to the 'already proven' sides in Europe. If he did want to go to city then the move would have happened a long time ago

My thoughts exactly!

Two fucking Rags together on the same thread !!

Big Dave Watson said:
SilvaLining said:
If it has broken down we are seriously lacking in other, quality options. Off the top of my head I can't think of one who is available and is not likely/on the verge of joining someone else

Marek Hamsik?

I have him on my FIFA 11 squad, plays well with Dzeko, Aguero, and Modric. ;-)

Bad news if true! But still plenty of time to spend ~£25m on another creative mid.

Hahahaha the amount of flapping in this thread is laughable. EVERYONE is quoting ONE source. People saying it must be true because the bbc and ssnare saying it. There
Are both quoting the same source. The deal will not break down over a little fee to be paid. Im sure city would pay it if the deal was about to breakdown. All this talk just because hes playing for aresnal, the club he plays for, is pathetic. Milner played for villa, next day he was at us.

The reason Nasri will run his contract down is clearly because he doesn't want to come to City and will be hoping to go to the 'already proven' sides in Europe. If he did want to go to city then the move would have happened a long time ago

We've just signed the hottest prospect in world football in Aguero and you think Samir Nasri won't come to us? We ain't likkle City any more munchkin. Stick to wrestling and Man United you gimp.

SebastianBlue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
SilvaLining said:
If it has broken down we are seriously lacking in other, quality options. Off the top of my head I can't think of one who is available and is not likely/on the verge of joining someone else

Marek Hamsik?

I have him on my FIFA 11 squad, plays well with Dzeko, Aguero, and Modric. ;-)

wouldnt be surprised if modric becomes the target if nasri deal goes dead

mancitydreamteam said:
Hahahaha the amount of flapping in this thread is laughable. EVERYONE is quoting ONE source. People saying it must be true because the bbc and ssnare saying it. There
Are both quoting the same source. The deal will not break down over a little fee to be paid. Im sure city would pay it if the deal was about to breakdown. All this talk just because hes playing for aresnal, the club he plays for, is pathetic. Milner played for villa, next day he was at us.

Well said. Panic panic panic on here, when will people learn.

He's hardly playing like a man desperate to stay at Arsenal.

oakiecokie said:
hackster321 said:

My thoughts exactly!

Two fucking Rags together on the same thread !!

I AM NOT A RAG... Just because I don't see us signing Nasri doesn't mean I am one. I would love Man City to sign him but all the signs seem to point out that Nasri stays and remember there have been 3 yellow tickers saying 'Man city are closing in on Samir Nasri' since this all started and we are STILL yet to sign him. Come on something is clearly up.

Blue Haze said:

Can someone ban rag lover 07?

Thanks

I'm not a rag, just don't see it happening now
Why? I've just heard that a Belgian Newspaper has stated the deal will be finalised after the Arsenal/Liverpool game as Nasri wished to give the Arsenal fans a respectful goodbye before announcing the move.

I have no source, no link, and no direct quotes but since it appears you wholeheartedly believe the first thing you read.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.