Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yozzer said:
playing today and not completing this deal before saturday looks to have killed it.
there aint 1 bit of info coming out that makes it look like he is coming here ,
its over
He will sign for us ffs!

Stop Flappin

I didn't catch the Arse & Dippers game, did Nasri look like a man who knows he's leaving or hang around a bit longer at the end as a bit of a farewell to the fans, not that he likes the fans after his Twitter posts last week.

chase of spades said:
yozzer said:
playing today and not completing this deal before saturday looks to have killed it.
there aint 1 bit of info coming out that makes it look like he is coming here ,
its over
He will sign for us ffs!

Stop Flappin
also how does him playing today killed it!!!??

-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 pm --

adamgregory said:
I didn't catch the Arse & Dippers game, did Nasri look like a man who knows he's leaving or hang around a bit longer at the end as a bit of a farewell to the fans, not that he likes the fans after his Twitter posts last week.
He didnt look like he was fighting to stay at the club ,no! so....

Blue Haze said:
If anything his playing today was good. Keeps him match fit. Better than him being sent home during negotiations and he comes in fat.

Somehow I couldnt see him coming back fat

chase of spades said:
He didnt look like he was fighting to stay at the club ,no! so....

I thought that may be the case. Cheers.

I wouldn't read too much into the fact that he played today, as Wenger did say that he would pick him if he was still there.

pops up all over the place, we could use him.

zx48as.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.