Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
pops up all over the place, we could use him.

zx48as.jpg

Impressive stats indeed.. Especially considering 5 of his 12 unsuccessful passes were corner kicks

Andouble said:
pops up all over the place, we could use him.

zx48as.jpg

Looking at that you can see why Mancini wants him, to replace Barry in the midfield trio.

Corners are boxed off with Silva/AJ too.

I dont get this agent fee business. If thats what the hold up is.

Surely NAsri employs the agent. Any fee the agent gets should come as a percentage of whatever signing on fee Nasri gets? It shouldnt be up to the buying club to buy the player and then pay the agent for the priviledge of doing so?

If i had an agent and he was responsible for my big money move collapsing, he wouldnt be my agent for very long.

stony said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BringBackSwales said:
I appreciate your honesty pal, but ffs you are having a bad start to one season, you should have tried where we have been for 3 and a half fucking decades

Slightly different situation though. Am I right in saying that Arsenal charge the highest prices in world football? Certainly they cannot be far off. Expecting fans to pay those prices whilst selling off top players and replacing them with kids on the cheap is just asking too much especially given the economy etc.

They were happy to pay those prices when they were winning but suddenly because they're looking shit they aren't happy.
They can obviously afford to go or the ground wouldn't have been full these last few years. The only difference is that they look like losing their place at the top table.
They are the very definition of fair weather fans. Glory hunting twats who are having a strop because Wenger's transfer policy isn't working. The same transfer policy that they've been bragging about for the last few years.

Fair weather, glory hunting cunts.

I take your point to an extent but I do think when a club goes down the route of fleecing the supporters to that extent then the whole thing then relies on the team being successful. Basically charging 80 quid a seat tests a fan's loyalty and that doesn't surprise me at all.

so is it that guy that hates Wenger in that Sports Illustrated article posted a few days back the same guy that's holding up this deal?

super_city_si said:

Surely NAsri employs the agent. Any fee the agent gets should come as a percentage of whatever signing on fee Nasri gets? It shouldnt be up to the buying club to buy the player and then pay the agent for the priviledge of doing so?

If i had an agent and he was responsible for my big money move collapsing, he wouldnt be my agent for very long.
That's the problem, players won't pay the agents fees as there will probably be more than one agent involved, this is the reason agents are an unwelcome part of football, the club will be expected to pay the fees, football is a strange industry

super_city_si said:

Yeah, if I had been offered a job more than double my salary and some tool wanted some more money out of it for not actually doing anything then I wouldnt be too happy either.

Think I may become an agent, do beggar all and cream money in left right and centre.

super_city_si said:

Yeah but no fucker wants to pay said agent mate including nasri!!! Am sure a compromise will be sorted though and am still sure nasri will be a blue on Monday/Tuesday.

big blueballs said:
super_city_si said:

That's the problem, players won't pay the agents fees as there will probably be more than one agent involved, this is the reason agents are an unwelcome part of football, the club will be expected to pay the fees, football is a strange industry
Fucked up innit?

richards30 said:
super_city_si said:

Yeah but no fucker wants to pay said agent mate including nasri!!! Am sure a compromise will be sorted though and am still sure nasri will be a blue on Monday/Tuesday.

Its crazy. Nasri employs the agent. I would have thought some governing body would have intervened at some stage regarding the payment of agents. If a player gets an agent to deal on his behalf then the player should be paying him.
Its not as if the players aren't bleeding the game dry enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.