Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilvaLining said:
LoveCity said:

Overhyped. He's very inconsistent but he does have flashes of brilliance. If we're signing someone to slot straight into the first team and perform, I would have my reservations. Plus he's a number 10, no way a central mid at this stage

he'd be pretty amazing here, hard to phase him out of the game when Silva, Yaya, Aguero, and Tevez are your teammates.

If that game doesn't remind him why he needs to leave then nothing will.

Seems increasingly like HMS Wenger is going to be on the bottom of the ocean soon.

SilvaLining said:
LoveCity said:

Overhyped. He's very inconsistent but he does have flashes of brilliance. If we're signing someone to slot straight into the first team and perform, I would have my reservations. Plus he's a number 10, no way a central mid at this stage

Actually I've spoke to a few Arsenal fans and they all said he isn't a 10 and plays better deeper. Just what I've heard.

Edit: Apologies, I'm an idiot. Thought you meant Nasri.

Suprised if he stays....Arsenal are absolutely awful! If he wanna stay there...wow.

Im pretty sure they will drop out of top 4 atleast for this season unless something weird happens.

Super David Silva 21 said:
I just been told that according to reports in France the Deal has collapsed due to Agent Fees or something.

elvis-dead-charger-1913_preview.jpg

Super David Silva 21 said:
I just been told that according to reports in France the Deal has collapsed due to Agent Fees or something.
Always a late one to the party...

Its a load of shite mate,wouldnt believe it bud!

He will a city player come tuesday im sure : )

SuperYaya said:
SilvaLining said:
LoveCity said:

Actually I've spoke to a few Arsenal fans and they all said he isn't a 10 and plays better deeper. Just what I've heard.

Edit: Apologies, I'm an idiot. Thought you meant Nasri.

He made his name as a number 10. Fair play if he's playing deeper for Santos and owning but that's a team with Neymar, Elano etc and given the overall standard of the Brazillian league I would be apprehensive about him making an instant transmission of form to the premiership. Plus a CM in Brazil requires a much lower degree of physicality than in the premiership. I'm more than willing to be proven wrong IF he does sign, but from what I've seen I am unconvinced.

Edit: I've just seen your edit! Valid points about Ganso though I feel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.