Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
@footyagent99 MCFC source told me, "Nasri will only join City when Wright-Phillips leaves so Nasri can have the number 8 shirt". #mcfc #swp #afc
Do shirt numbers really mean that much?

Not really you could just ask SWP to change Numbers no problem

@footyagent99 MCFC source told me, "Nasri will only join City when Wright-Phillips leaves so Nasri can have the number 8 shirt". #mcfc #swp #afc

that is fucking bullshit

MCFC BOB said:
Do shirt numbers really mean that much?

Agreed, I call bollocks. Even if SWP was to stay, I doubt he'd be that arsed about giving up his number 8 if it was the difference between someone signing or not. And even if he was arsed, it's unlikely Mancini, Cook and anyone else at the club will be like 'OK shaun, you can keep your number, I guess this transfer we've been working on for weeks will just have to be abandoned as we don't want to piss you off'

Arsene said:
maybe he hates wright phillips and said its me or that midget

Lol, youve talked some bollocks on here at times, but that gave me a little chuckle.

Also, same guy said this immediately after: Lazio (yes, Lazio!), PSG, Wigan, QPR, Stoke and Bolton all want Wright-Phillips. #lazio #psg #wafc #qprfc #scfc #bwfc #mcfc

Can't see this think the agent issue is probably correct

citizens_1976 said:
Looks like Nasri will stay at Arsenal for a season. Ahh well, not like we desperately need him.
!???!

How have you came to this ^^^ ???

He will sign for us,we have known this for ages now,stop the flapping ffs!

Oh and we do need him by the way .

The cookie monster said:
richards30 said:
adamgregory said:
I think my hatred of agents comes from Football Manager, many a time I have had a player well up for signing yet an agent demanding £12m, which my board wont pay, I therefore miss out on said player.

Must remember FM11 is not real life.
Lol!!! FM is gospel on here mate!!! ;-)
I thought you were gospel,you keep saying YOUR PEOPLE are saying its a done deal everyday....We all know fuckall to its on the official site!
As I keep saying mate I still maintain all I've said!! Never had someone with info before but they still maintain the deal is done!! Not sure anyone could have forseen his agent being a dick as it hardly ever stops a transfer!! Believe or don't believe but try not to mock mate, the forum has lost people who have better contacts than I will ever have!!

nwanda said:

OMG!

This is the biggest load of shit iv ever read,im not coming unless swp go's,lol wtf are these wankers who write this shite on?

Dont be so fucking stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.