Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me the whole thing is utterely wrong - City must have known the agents fee(s) prior to entering any negogiations - As far as i am aware Nasri has said feck all and not even indicated he wants to move to City - as far as we all know he might be quite happy to sit at Le arse for a full 12 months and take his pick of the teams next year.

Wenger stuck two big fat feck off fingers too us today - yes they were light of midfield players - and they will be light of midfield players on Wednesday and equally next weekend so why not let him play next week?

things take time i agree but this is now ridiculas - for me if there is nothing positive by Monday we shuld walk away - we must have a fallback

Bluemooner33 said:
Andouble said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Ogden and Ladyman both saying the deal has fell through. he will stay at Arsenal :(

why do you want to wind up fellow blues?

I dont, thats what they are saying. really hope its not true as we need him.
it most certainly is not, unless you've gotten text messages from them.

dctid said:
for me the whole thing is utterely wrong - City must have known the agents fee(s) prior to entering any negogiations - As far as i am aware Nasri has said feck all and not even indicated he wants to move to City - as far as we all know he might be quite happy to sit at Le arse for a full 12 months and take his pick of the teams next year.

Wenger stuck two big fat feck off fingers too us today - yes they were light of midfield players - and they will be light of midfield players on Wednesday and equally next weekend so why not let him play next week?

things take time i agree but this is now ridiculas - for me if there is nothing positive by Monday we shuld walk away - we must have a fallback

Your so funny.

I do agree that if its not done by Tuesday it might not be done at all since he will probably play on Wednesday in CL. But when in negotiations, things get done when there is a dead line. Now they have a deadline of Tuesday.

okstate99 said:
Andouble said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Ogden and Ladyman both saying the deal has fell through. he will stay at Arsenal :(

I agree this us a WUM ban able offense. But im just a passenger on this forum.

WHAT!!! if theres any wumming going on its by ogen and ladyman. onless its true.

ANY1aBLUE said:
citizens_1976 said:
Looks like Nasri will stay at Arsenal for a season. Ahh well, not like we desperately need him.

I think you're wrong on both counts:

Nasri played like a man 'going through the motions' desperate not to get injured, both of which suggest his mind is 'elsewhere'.

Secondly, we certainly do desperately need him or very similar creative midfielder - an injury to silva (likely at some stage) and/or tiredness will leave us very, very short of creativity.
Surely there's better than Nasri out there? Maybe not for 22 million, but surely we can get someone in either in if not now, maybe in January or next summer, who would actually make a difference to the squad. Nasri could become another bench warmer, just like Milner.

He looked average today.

Bluemooner33 said:
okstate99 said:
Andouble said:

I agree this us a WUM ban able offense. But im just a passenger on this forum.

WHAT!!! if theres any wumming going on its by ogen and ladyman. onless its true.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/Ian_Ladyman_DM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/Ian_Ladyman_DM</a>
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/MOgdenTelegraph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/MOgdenTelegraph</a>

citizens_1976 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
citizens_1976 said:
Looks like Nasri will stay at Arsenal for a season. Ahh well, not like we desperately need him.

I think you're wrong on both counts:

Nasri played like a man 'going through the motions' desperate not to get injured, both of which suggest his mind is 'elsewhere'.

Secondly, we certainly do desperately need him or very similar creative midfielder - an injury to silva (likely at some stage) and/or tiredness will leave us very, very short of creativity.
Surely there's better than Nasri out there?

Better probably. But what would they cost? Would they come to CIty? Will they adjust to PL?

Thats why this is the midfielder we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.