Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Nasri is at the airport today hopefully he'll have a Final Destination premonition and see all the success he'll miss out on if he does step on that plane.

CityForever45 said:
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.
talk about jumping the gun

Rammyblues said:
Piss my sides laughing if he went to airport only to get on plane to Manchester. :-)

The airport is on the way to Manchester - maybe they're doing their tearful goodbyes in the Terminal...?

If you pardon the pun

CityForever45 said:
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.

BBC Sport reporting Wenger is after Hazard!

Maybe he doesnt fancy fighting for first team starts when he can stay at Ars this year and be guarenteed them, then join Rags who will also guarentee him a first team place next year.
We have a squad now where he isnt guarenteed starting place

SOUTHSTAND_MCFC SOUTHSTAND_MCFC
@therealfbloke deal for nasri to be completed by tomorrow, that's what's being said, even if he travels, won't play v. udinese
2 minutes ago
am sure this guy said hes good mates with and gets info off tolm??

whicko said:
CityForever45 said:

BBC Sport reporting Wenger is after Hazard!
probably because they lost a certain spaniard earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.