Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DontLookBackInAnger said:
richards30 said:
nmc said:
Nasri no doubt already knows where he is going next summer - I heard from a tax advisor (whom I work with) earlier this summer that Ashley Young sorted his deal to the Rags 'in principle' 18 months ago! No prizes for guessing who may be in the middle of this impasse!
but that wouldnt make sense anyway mate!! if he was on a free we would just blow everyone out of the water on wages and signing on fee!!
I can't believe a free agent would tie himself down like that, other than its illegal for a club to do that. Its stupid for the player, let the offers roll in and try to bunp up as high as you can.

I personally can't see anyone offering him more than we currently are (reportedly £180kpw?)... I mean how much more is anyone going to actually offer him next summer when his reputation won't be any higher and there's a possibility of it declining and/or him getting injured by then. Definitely a case of a bird in the hand....

I would put good money on him not being on that plane to Italy later today.

nmc said:
I love the way people assume something(because it fits their view)and then try to run with it as fact... "Nasri is going to Italy so we must move on!!!!" no one knows, maybe he is maybe he isn't. Right now the club seems to be well run and I for one am going to sit back let them run it and enjoy the ride. Remember it's not that long ago our biggest signing one summer was another French guy on a free transfer from Lazio!!

That was an improvement on the summer before when we signed Danny ****** Mills! On a 5[/b] year deal!!!!!!

Well indeed very true ;-))

I have one abiding memory of Danny Mills .......missing a sitter Spurs away.
Happier days ahead.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/23/samir-nasri-arsenal-udinese" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... al-udinese</a>?

nmc said:
TimmyP said:
So many rumours floating around on this one.

Latest is that he's left Arsenals training ground and is en-route to Manchester for a medical. I'm sure I heard that last week!?

mmmmm wouldn't have 5p each way on this one being true I'm affraid - deal is dead - media are flogging a dead horse I suspect.

is it fuck you wum

citytill1die84 said:
CityForever45 said:
Happy that this saga has ended. Now time to move on, and i support the club for not paying that stupid amount of money to his agents. Hope we'll get Hazard now.

WTF u on about?
Nasri flys to Udine. Plays. Cup tied. City ends interest. Saga is over.

SWP's back said:
nmc said:
TimmyP said:
So many rumours floating around on this one.

Latest is that he's left Arsenals training ground and is en-route to Manchester for a medical. I'm sure I heard that last week!?

mmmmm wouldn't have 5p each way on this one being true I'm affraid - deal is dead - media are flogging a dead horse I suspect.

is it fuck you wum

Anybody know whether there's any media activity at the BUPA place in Whalley Range ?

allan harper said:
Rammyblues said:
Piss my sides laughing if he went to airport only to get on plane to Manchester. :-)

Or he gets on the plane and after 10 minutes of flying he walks down were Wenger is sitting and says " Boss I've forgotten my boots "
...or he'll do a Gerard Depardieu and piss in the aisle claiming a bladder injury....

allan harper said:
Rammyblues said:
Piss my sides laughing if he went to airport only to get on plane to Manchester. :-)

Or he gets on the plane and after 10 minutes of flying he walks down were Wenger is sitting and says " Boss I've forgotten my boots "

Nah, would be better for him to get up and walk casually to the door. Then in James Bond style blow the door open, jump out of the plane, and free fall skydive right into the open door of the City Etihad plane that's flying underneath. Sit's down sign's contract, has Lesbian sex with Air Hostess, cue Bond music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.