Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMooner87 said:
dctid said:
have to agree 20 Million Henderson or 22 Million Nasri - no comparison
as henderson is really only worth about 8 million, I am offering my british passport for sale if it bags me 12 mill I will be happy but open to offers

:D :D :D

Teams r looking to buy more asian players these days to increase popularity in asia .
I am putting my passport (India) for sale aswell

Damanino said:
If he plays one minute only against Udinese on Wednesday he is cup-tied.
They fly out to Italy on Tuesday if I'm right.

If he is on that plane I think he going to play. Wilshere injured, Ramsey had a very bad match, Rosicky is weak-shit these days. He was suspended last in the match.

So it's Sunday, Monday and at last on Tuesday we will find out what the hell is going to happen.
Because if he stays then why the fuck Wenger wouldnt play him in a game where they could lose out on CL and 20-25 m pounds at least.

We will have the answer in 3 days. Or not.:)

I thought UEFA allows us to register a maximum of one player who has taken part in the qualification stage?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-City-ready-to-give-Tottenham-Hotspur-flop-striker-Emmanuel-Adebayor-for-free-article788200.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 88200.html</a>

City are also refusing to pay around £3m in agents fees and that’s why Samir Nasri’s £25m recruitment from Arsenal has stalled.

The clubs agreed the transfer fee and Nasri ­accepted City’s offer of a five-year deal worth £180,000-a-week.

But Sunday Mirror Sport understands that City broke off negotiations when it became clear that Nasri’s advisers wanted paying for making the deal happen.

Sources at the club last night insisted that the move could still take place.

But they have told Nasri and his advisers that they will not pay agency fees on top of a premium ­transfer fee and wages.

Nasri, who has turned down Arsenal’s offer of a new contract worth £90,000-a-week, featured in the Gunners side ­beaten 2-0 by Liverpool at The Emirates yesterday.

netnight said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-City-ready-to-give-Tottenham-Hotspur-flop-striker-Emmanuel-Adebayor-for-free-article788200.html

City are also refusing to pay around £3m in agents fees and that’s why Samir Nasri’s £25m recruitment from Arsenal has stalled.

The clubs agreed the transfer fee and Nasri ­accepted City’s offer of a five-year deal worth £180,000-a-week.

But Sunday Mirror Sport understands that City broke off negotiations when it became clear that Nasri’s advisers wanted paying for making the deal happen.

Sources at the club last night insisted that the move could still take place.

But they have told Nasri and his advisers that they will not pay agency fees on top of a premium ­transfer fee and wages.

Nasri, who has turned down Arsenal’s offer of a new contract worth £90,000-a-week, featured in the Gunners side ­beaten 2-0 by Liverpool at The Emirates yesterday.

What a crap article from the shittest paper in Britain. They have basically took 2 storys and cobbled them together, that Nasri paragraph is half way down an article about Ade. No sources or quotes, it's more journo "club source" speak, the best one is always the "close pals of [insert superstar name here]" just a way for them to make news up.

Neville Kneville said:
dctid said:
Neville Kneville said:
Why do you think Nasri would prefer to stay at Arsenal rather than come to City ? What exactly is it about Arsenal that makes them more desirable than our club ?

I dont think he is as unhappy as we all think - why else is he still there - Le Arse are quick enough to punt out players they dont want so why not Nasri do they believe that there is still a chance - Wenger will be telling him stay at Le Arse i am buying some players i am going to build a team around you and you will play every week something that may not happen at City - alternatively he could sign a new contract and have a buy out clause in it so he can move on later from Le Arse - the point i am making is that he aint ripping up trees to get here

But he's signed next to nobody in god knows how many years, & almost everyone he has signed is totally shite apart from Wilshire. The transfer window closes in ten days. The place is about to fall apart. Why would Nasri believe him ? Wenger will be gone next season.

City have Aguero, Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, AJ, Yaya Toure. How can anybody not want to play with them ? The only way he'll stay at Arsenal is if we can't do the deal, then he'll sign a pre contract with Utd in Jan.
Not true.....Wenger said yesterday nasri is moving just for the money. He said we are all professional and if someone comes and offer 3 times your wages you would move as well.....he said that to a journo.

Of all the reports we have been getting is that Nasri never was keen on moving to City and preferred Man U. Wenger says things like he loves the club and is giving everything so the fans dont turn on him and make his stay even more impossible. That would weaken Arsenals negotiations even harder if it clear his position in the club is untenable.

The fact that he's getting around 180k a week and his agent wants his bit on the side and is willing to p!ss off City means he's not worried if the deal falls through as he will be free next season. And I would bet my house if he's free he will go to Real Madrid cause he has spoken many times on how he wanna go to Spain

A deal worth £180,000-a-week for Nasri is simply ridiculous

What about FFPR? How many city players will cash more than £150,000-a-week?

If we continue the same, we will end up paying a hell of amount in wages and it will be difficult for us in the future the stop, simply because other players will be asking for the same treatment, we should stop this ridiculous continuous process

Not true.....Wenger said yesterday nasri is moving just for the money. He said we are all professional and if someone comes and offer 3 times your wages you would move as well.....he said that to a journo.

Are you for freaking real? I heard the interview, in full. He did not mention Nasri by name in the context in which you have put it. Get over the fact he wants to join us.

Of all the reports we have been getting is that Nasri never was keen on moving to City and preferred Man U.

What reports would these be? The media who clearly love us? Have you seen the infamous Sunday Supplement clip of Beasley and Smith? Yes, we must believe what the media 'reports' musn't we?

Forget the pathetic media spin how he grew up with pictures of Beckham on his bedroom wall , whilst sleeping under a C*ntana duvet. There is a recurring theme here, City on the verge of signing a player > insert name here < and the media or fans of the club he's leaving suddenly start with the player doesn't want to sign for City and has" > insert name of random club here < in his heart." So player x must be a mercenary and leaving just for the money. So not Champs league of FA Cup winners medal eh? Or to play with an amazing team with a future, so fuck your history.
Gooners are truly sad, fickle & pathetic. The 360 degre turnaround on Nasri is comica. Your club is on an epic fail mission.

Here is what we know, not bullshit theories by desperate media hacks, or dellusional Gooners;

Nasri wants to leave, personal terms have been agreed
Arsenal are willing to sell, and City want to sign him. Fee agreed between both
He plays for a shit team, in a shit match that you lose to a rival and suddenly he's going to stay? I don't think so.

Next week is Nasweek. If the deal fails for whatever reason, we move on. You lose a world class talent next year regardless, and about 25m this year.

auction294 said:

Are you for freaking real? I heard the interview, in full. He did not mention Nasri by name in the context in which you have put it. Get over the fact he wants to join us.

Of all the reports we have been getting is that Nasri never was keen on moving to City and preferred Man U.

What reports would these be? The media who clearly love us? Have you seen the infamous Sunday Supplement clip of Beasley and Smith? Yes, we must believe what the media 'reports' musn't we?

Forget the pathetic media spin how he grew up with pictures of Beckham on his bedroom wall , whilst sleeping under a C*ntana duvet. There is a recurring theme here, City on the verge of signing a player > insert name here < and the media or fans of the club he's leaving suddenly start with the player doesn't want to sign for City and has" > insert name of random club here < in his heart." So player x must be a mercenary and leaving just for the money. So not Champs league of FA Cup winners medal eh? Or to play with an amazing team with a future, so fuck your history.
Gooners are truly sad, fickle & pathetic. The 360 degre turnaround on Nasri is comica. Your club is on an epic fail mission.

Here is what we know, not bullshit theories by desperate media hacks, or dellusional Gooners;

Nasri wants to leave, personal terms have been agreed
Arsenal are willing to sell, and City want to sign him. Fee agreed between both
He plays for a shit team, in a shit match that you lose to a rival and suddenly he's going to stay? I don't think so.

Next week is Nasweek. If the deal fails for whatever reason, we move on. You lose a world class talent next year regardless, and about 25m this year.

well thats fucking told ya.

love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.