Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsene said:
Dobsy said:
Arsene said:
Why do Arsenal have to face any face? They have been clear that they wanted to keep the player, he refused to sign a new contract and they decided to sell him. The fee was agreed few days ago and most reports says his agent suddenly demanded 3 million. Now if things have suddenly worked out. There's only two things that could happen. City gave the agent ultimatum to forget the 3 million or City agreed to pay the agent what he wanted. To me the latter sounds more plausible as nothing we have seen indicates he's desperate to come to City

Doesn't look like things have 'suddenly worked out'. Just looks like he's refusing to play in the CL for Arsenal.

This would also suggest he's 'desperate to come to City' because he's making sure he doesn't jeapordise the move.
Yeah but if he's that desperate, why did he play against Liverpool? I mean he could have easily got injured and jeopardise the deal. look at Fabregas and Modric, they have refused to play not to risk any injury
you still here???

blueinsa said:
What is happening at Arsenal is criminal really. If i was an Arsenal fan being asked to pay the kind of prices you lot do i would be fucking seriously pissed off right now.
That'd be the case if Gooney lived in England.

Arsene said:
Dobsy said:
Arsene said:
Why do Arsenal have to face any face? They have been clear that they wanted to keep the player, he refused to sign a new contract and they decided to sell him. The fee was agreed few days ago and most reports says his agent suddenly demanded 3 million. Now if things have suddenly worked out. There's only two things that could happen. City gave the agent ultimatum to forget the 3 million or City agreed to pay the agent what he wanted. To me the latter sounds more plausible as nothing we have seen indicates he's desperate to come to City

Doesn't look like things have 'suddenly worked out'. Just looks like he's refusing to play in the CL for Arsenal.

This would also suggest he's 'desperate to come to City' because he's making sure he doesn't jeapordise the move.
Yeah but if he's that desperate, why did he play against Liverpool? I mean he could have easily got injured and jeopardise the deal. look at Fabregas and Modric, they have refused to play not to risk any injury

match fitness?

FFS hes a football player... he wanted to play football.. so what

milner did last year aswell.

Arsene said:
Dobsy said:
Arsene said:

I suppose it comes down to what we consider 'desperate'. How desperate exactly? To refuse to play in a game that would leave him cup tied for City is, if not 'desperate', a very clear statement of intent that he wants the move. If this is true, cos let's face it it's only paper talk, it's very good news for City.

blueinsa said:
Arsene said:

I would suggest he is far more desperate to come to us than stay with Wenger's U21 side.

What is happening at Arsenal is criminal really. If i was an Arsenal fan being asked to pay the kind of prices you lot do i would be fucking seriously pissed off right now.
Fair enough. all Im gonna say is he's coming for the money and paying 180k to someone like Nasri is just madness. When you pay stupid money like that, the problem you gonna have is getting rid of these players later on. The likes of Bellamy, bridge, Adebayor and Santa Cruz aint going anywhere cause no one will match their current wages. jo went on loan to brazil and I doubt his team can afford paying his wages, so its more likely that its similar to bellamy loan deal. When you have this much money....you will attract all sorts of mercenaries

jjeangi said:
blueinsa said:
That'd be the case if Gooney lived in England.

My bad but the sentiment remains ;-)

Arsene said:
blueinsa said:
Arsene said:

I would suggest he is far more desperate to come to us than stay with Wenger's U21 side.

Fair enough. all Im gonna say is he's coming for the money and paying 180k to someone like Nasri is just madness. When you pay stupid money like that, the problem you gonna have is getting rid of these players later on. The likes of Bellamy, bridge, Adebayor and Santa Cruz aint going anywhere cause no one will match their current wages. jo went on loan to brazil and I doubt his team can afford paying his wages, so its more likely that its similar to bellamy loan deal. When you have this much money....you will attract all sorts of mercenaries
jo got sold mate!!!!!!!

Arsene said:
blueinsa said:
Arsene said:

Yeah, it's really tough on us, isn't it. We're having a real bad time of it. Whereas everything is much better at beloved Arsenal. Far better to be broke and going down the toilet.

Arsene said:
blueinsa said:
Arsene said:

All top teams pay top money. He is coming because he can see that we are in a far better position to win things right now and in the near future.

Please don't be silly, pretending that we are not an attractive football proposition now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.