Nasri on Twitter

neoblue said:
salfordblues said:
neoblue said:
The majority of which are disagreeing with you.

I don't like these threads picking out the same old players just because they seem unfashionable in some peoples eyes.

I stand by my first comment.

It's a forum, people offer different views and debate. Just because there's disagreement doesn't mean that it's a waste of a thread.
I never said it was a waste of a thread I said it was a shit thread.

My view differs from yours. Is that okay?

But coincides with mine...

Damocles said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
He plays for us now, he needs to let go

Bloody hell, he watched the Arsenal game and gave it a 10 second tweet. He isn't exactly ringing Wenger up and turning up to training in his Arsenal shirt.

This is the EXACT definition of reading too much into something.

I guess we didn't mind when our ex players, playing for other clubs, still had thoughts about their old club and fans .....but God help anyone playing for City who shows sympathy to their ex colleagues!!!

Take the old City chip off your shoulder..l.Nasri plays for us and appears to have a great team spirit with the rest of the squad but our players don't have to live in a blue bubble

Hamann Pineapple said:
Fuck Arsenal, you wouldn't have been so quick to defend Schmeichel willing United on in the league.

Calm down - it's only a tweet

salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:
What the fuck should anyone care who he supports.
Apparently you do for some reason.Perhaps its the reasons I`ve given above ??

Are you fucking blind?

salfordblues said:
I've already said that it's understandable that players still have their allegiances,

No I`m not blind but you appear to be sad.

Hamann Pineapple said:
CC1 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Fuck Arsenal, you wouldn't have been so quick to defend Schmeichel willing United on in the league.

Calm down - it's only a tweet

I'm calm as you like pal, you lot are the one's with your pitchforks out for the OP.

Only according to you. Is it ok for me to have a different take on the situation?

oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:
What the fuck should anyone care who he supports.
Apparently you do for some reason.Perhaps its the reasons I`ve given above ??

Are you fucking blind?

salfordblues said:
I've already said that it's understandable that players still have their allegiances,

No I`m not blind but you appear to be sad.

How's that then?

To quote a few Arsenal fans on twitter:

You Are My Arsenal @YouAreMyArsenal :
I said right after his transfer Nasri would regret his move. I would say based on his recent tweet I was right. #Arsenal

Renato @th14Renato :
Nasri tweeting like he's an Arsenal player

Kimberley @Kimmy_Arsenal:
But why does Nasri tweet like he's an Arsenal player?
I'm not saying he's wrong for doing it, but it's not often you see such overt support shown for a rival team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.