Nasri on Twitter

To be fair, most of the 50 replies are saying it's a shite thread, the others are you saying it's not.

salfordblues said:
neoblue said:
salfordblues said:
Are you fucking blind?
Are you fucking thick?

Shit thread.

Who the fuck are you to say it's a shit thread?

If it's got nearly 50 replies and not all of them agree then it suggests there is some debate about it
The majority of which are disagreeing with you.

I don't like these threads picking out the same old players just because they seem unfashionable in some peoples eyes.

I stand by my first comment.

neoblue said:
salfordblues said:
neoblue said:
Are you fucking thick?

Shit thread.

If it's got nearly 50 replies and not all of them agree then it suggests there is some debate about it

I don't like these threads picking out the same old players just because they seem unfashionable in some peoples eyes.

Are you fucking thick?

It's a forum, people offer different views and debate. Just because there's disagreement doesn't mean that it's a waste of a thread.

salfordblues said:
Just tweeted:

Dissapointed result for Arsenal in FA cup [ha ha ha] but [fuck them] now time [for us] to focus on the Premier League

Surely he should be focussing on our premier league campaign not theirs....
One thing this thread has done is show that City fans are behind the players. Well done SB.

salfordblues said:
neoblue said:
salfordblues said:

It's a forum, people offer different views and debate. Just because there's disagreement doesn't mean that it's a waste of a thread.
I never said it was a waste of a thread I said it was a shit thread.

My view differs from yours. Is that okay?

neoblue said:
salfordblues said:
neoblue said:

Much better.

salfordblues said:
neoblue said:
salfordblues said:

Much better.
Peace out :)

Jeez, lot of aggro so early on a Sunday.

It's no different than Shauny Wright tweeting a congratulations or comiserations after a big City game. It's what players do.

ManCityX said:
Damocles said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
He plays for us now, he needs to let go

Bloody hell, he watched the Arsenal game and gave it a 10 second tweet. He isn't exactly ringing Wenger up and turning up to training in his Arsenal shirt.

This is the EXACT definition of reading too much into something.

He was at an Arsenal game the other week.

Ashley young was at our game against villa last week. It means nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.