Nasri on Twitter

Hamann Pineapple said:
Fuck Arsenal, you wouldn't have been so quick to defend Schmeichel willing United on in the league.
To be honest, I wouldn't have been arsed so long as he played well in net for us.

So many children on here.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 pm --<br /><br />
salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
Are you fucking blind?

No I`m not blind but you appear to be sad.

How's that then?

To quote a few Arsenal fans on twitter:

You Are My Arsenal @YouAreMyArsenal :
I said right after his transfer Nasri would regret his move. I would say based on his recent tweet I was right. #Arsenal

Renato @th14Renato :
Nasri tweeting like he's an Arsenal player

Kimberley @Kimmy_Arsenal:
But why does Nasri tweet like he's an Arsenal player?

I'm not saying he's wrong for doing it, but it's not often you see such overt support shown for a rival team.
Do you have a point here?

SWP's back said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Fuck Arsenal, you wouldn't have been so quick to defend Schmeichel willing United on in the league.
To be honest, I wouldn't have been arsed so long as he played well in net for us.

So many children on here.

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 pm --

salfordblues said:
oakiecokie said:
No I`m not blind but you appear to be sad.

How's that then?

I said right after his transfer Nasri would regret his move. I would say based on his recent tweet I was right. #Arsenal

Renato @th14Renato :

I'm not saying he's wrong for doing it, but it's not often you see such overt support shown for a rival team.

The point is in reference to Oakie who said it was a waste of a thread.

By putting these quotes up I'm showing that it's not only City fans who've perceived this as discussion worthy. If it's discussion worthy then it's not a waste of a thread.

That ok?

salfordblues said:
SWP's back said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

salfordblues said:
How's that then?

Renato @th14Renato :

By putting these quotes up I'm showing that it's not only City fans who've perceived this as discussion worthy. If it's discussion worthy then it's not a waste of a thread.

That ok?

It is a waste due to your infantile thoughts on a City player daring to support any other team than City.
Noticed you`ve said fuck all about Micah !!
But then again its because he`s not struggling with his form and didn`t cost big money.I`ll say it again its a shite thread wanting to knock one of players for no justifiable reason than you acting like a big kid.
I truly dispair with some of our so called fans.

oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
SWP's back said:

That ok?

It is a waste due to your infantile thoughts on a City player daring to support any other team than City.
But then again its because he`s not struggling with his form and didn`t cost big money.I`ll say it again its a shite thread wanting to knock one of players for no justifiable reason than you acting like a big kid.

Jeez, how many times do I have to say it? I understand that players are not all blues and that they support other teams.

My only slight concern was with how overtly he expressed his support which was in a more partizan manner than you're average footballer.

And as for the sad accusation I think you need to take a look at yourself buddy. You've asked strangers to identify themselves on a picture in Portugal for your own satisfaction, it does not get much sadder than that.

oakiecokie said:
salfordblues said:
SWP's back said:

That ok?

Get a grip for fucks sake it's nothing to do with any of that. Some of us just find it a little strange how a player keeps sucking up to a club whose fans despise him. Deal with it

salfordblues said:
Just tweeted:

Dissapointed result for Arsenal in FA cup but now time to focus on the Premier League

Surely he should be focussing on our premier league campaign not theirs....
I dont see the problem TBH.

come on you cant expect every player to be like Frederic Veseli and change how they feel about their previous club the moment they sign the contract

Look at it this way.

You're going out with a girl who used to be really fit but for the past 5 years she's let herself go and is now a mess. She never had a personality, she was always boring but now her sexiness has deserted her.

You meet a different girl one night, she's exciting, ambitious, a billionaire and incredibly sexy. You decide to leave the boring skank and hook up with the sexy go getter.

Now, unless you're a twat, you'd be keen to soften the blow to the estranged dog and perhaps send her the odd text to let her know you're thinking of her.

None of that changes the fact that when you get in bed tonight, it'll be with the good looking, rich, northern girl and not the sour faced, former looker with no personality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.