Nasri or Silva

I think Nasri is a really talented player. At his best I think he's better than Silva but Silva is far more consistent at higher level performances. Nasri is dry in-and-out. Best player on the pitch one game, nowhere to be seen for three games. But I have faith that can change, though. An attacking midfield of combinations of Jovetić Nasri Navas Silva and Milner will be great to see.

Caveman said:
I think Nasri is a really talented player. At his best I think he's better than Silva but Silva is far more consistent at higher level performances. Nasri is dry in-and-out. Best player on the pitch one game, nowhere to be seen for three games. But I have faith that can change, though. An attacking midfield of combinations of Jovetić Nasri Navas Silva and Milner will be great to see.

When on fire we where saying, "silva is probably the 3rd best player on the planet" nasri will never be that good in IMO.

jft20b said:
Caveman said:

When on fire we where saying, "silva is probably the 3rd best player on the planet" nasri will never be that good in IMO.

He doesn't have to be. If he shows desire as he has done so far in the last few matches plus the last 3 months of 12/13 campaign, then he'll be fine.

What was OP expecting? This forum has never been kind to Nasri.

But to answer your question... Silva.

If Nasri and Silva both play at their absolute best, there is little to choose between them & both are on another level to the likes of Mata & Cazorla for example.

Last season however, neither player was anywhere near their best & they were outshone certainly by Mata but possibly by several similar players.

Nasri looks like he may have decided to do something about it. Silva, for Spain, looked knackered. Both now have serious competition & in recent times Nasri looks like the one who is up for the fight.

Over to you Dave. Fight for your shirt.

jft20b said:
Caveman said:

Iniesta is a much better player than Silva. Don't get me wrong, I love Silva, but he's not Iniesta standard, even at his very best.

It depends on where they're played. For me they need to be behind the striker, centrally, in the no.10 role. From there they can control our play in the opposition's half. I'd like to see a striker in front of them and two of Navas, Jovetic and Milner either side. This of course means only one of them can play, personally I'd start the season with Silva there but it's a long season with lots of games and Nasri will get a chance to prove himself. However, I suspect Pellegrini will try to play both of them in the same team quite regularly which will mean one or both of them will be out wide.

Lets see. Nasri, has no passion for the club or the fans and is a shithouse of a player and puts no effort in whatsoever.

Silva always tries, never hides even if he has a bad game, has a bond with the club and the fans....

erm....

Daftest question ever?

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Lets see. Nasri, has no passion for the club or the fans and is a shithouse of a player and puts no effort in whatsoever.
Silva always tries, never hides even if he has a bad game, has a bond with the club and the fans....

erm....
Daftest question ever?

Agree 100%. Nasri needs to be moved on and replaced with someone who actually gives a shit. The player would only have to be 75% as talented to improve the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.