Nasri or sneidjer?

blinkblue said:
king said:
I would prefer nasri,he is much quicker, better dribbler an has experience in PL may not have the passing range or experience of sneijder but at 20 mil a much better bargain. I think we also need one more creative midfielder would like to see city take a chance on someone whose transfer fee and wages aren't sky high like marvin martin or promote joan roman need to remember FFP.
Nasri + Denis Suarez/Joan Roman/Gai Assulin.
would love that suarez looks like a mini silva

Is it too greedy to say both?

This way we could have a strong squad that will frighten the life out of the Prem and beyond, and iirc the FFP is over a 3 Year period so if we got both (and a backup Keeper) then I doubt we would need to sign anyone over the FFP period.

I've been reading the forums here for a while and finally decided to get an account and post. For me it's almost a toss up. My mind says nasri, but i really like sneijder. Can't know for sure if sneijder's knees will hold up, plus we'd get a player a little more for the future in nasri.

My preference would be:
Sneijder > Mata > Nasri

Of course valuation wise, it would be:
Mata > Nasri > Sneijder

so , as a compromise, lets go for Mata :) Silva and he already have an understanding of each other, and together they could be dynamite...

Somehow I'm not sure Nasri will deliver as people here state...he gets injured a lot.. I think Van Persie, Fabregas and Nasri would draw lots on whose turn it was to get injured :)
imo Nasri struck form only in the latter part of the season, and again faded to anonymity at the very end..now that could be because the rest of the Arsenal team were shite, so I don't know...

The question I ask a lot of those if you believe Mata could carry a stronger team like Nasri and Sneijder have at times.

sneijder or nasri ?

good question !

for me i'd prefear : modric or fabregas !

Well Fabregas of course! But really Mancio, what's your take on this. As we know, you watch Sneijder day in and day out and have become accustomed to Nasri. What's your opinion from over there in Italy?

jjeangi said:
Well Fabregas of course! But really Mancio, what's your take on this. As we know, you watch Sneijder day in and day out and have become accustomed to Nasri. What's your opinion from over there in Italy?

sneijder is overrated , imho. if i must get one i'd get nasri. but still i believe we need more a playmaker who can also defend , so my preference go on modric or fabregas

Mancio said:
jjeangi said:

sneijder is overrated , imho. if i must get one i'd get nasri. but still i believe we need more a playmaker who can also defend , so my preference go on modric or fabregas

Silly opinion - humble or not. (if thats what IMHO means?). Whole statement is just plain wrong.........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
Mancio said:
jjeangi said:

Silly opinion - humble or not. (if thats what IMHO means?). Whole statement is just plain wrong.........................

why ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.