Sinclair
Pantilimon
Others
Balotelli
Richards
Nasri
Maicon
Kolo

When a player gets injured, I worry, but with Nasri, I don't. Not trying to be rude but it is a blessing in disguise in my opinion. He is a talented player that doesn't use his talent. He takes too long on the ball and goes for the simple pass too often. Tevez is a similar height to Nasri, but he fought for every ball even though he was playing against giant defenders, Nasri was a passenger and plays with no fight and that's the problem. Its all to do with his mentality and Nasri lacks that.

itisrising said:
When a player gets injured, I worry, but with Nasri, I don't. Not trying to be rude but it is a blessing in disguise in my opinion. He is a talented player that doesn't use his talent. He takes too long on the ball and goes for the simple pass too often. Tevez is a similar height to Nasri, but he fought for every ball even though he was playing against giant defenders, Nasri was a passenger and plays with no fight and that's the problem. Its all to do with his mentality and Nasri lacks that.
He's the definition of a Meh player. He should be better than he really is with his attribute. But an Arsenal fan told me when we signed him that he will flatter to deceive most of the time. Said he has alot of great attributes and should be fantastic player, but isnt because he lacks the winning mentality. Tevez is perfect example, the difference in fight between the two players is massive. All the greats has that burning fire inside he seems to lack that big time

More likely to play like this IMO:

------------------Hart
----Zabaleta---Kompany---Lescott
Maicon------------------------Kolarov
------------Garcia----Yaya
------------------Silva
------------Dzeko-------Tevez

Panty, Clichy, Nasty, Barry, Sinclair, Balo and Kun

Hart
zabaleta-----kompany----nastasic-----clichy
Garcia.
toure
tevez. Silva. kolarov
dzeko

i8rags said:
Benarbia said:
Shame it's not longer
Not on, but I know what you mean.

I can't stand him - what a waste of money. Wenger took us again!<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 pm --<br /><br />
MGFBLUE said:
Hart
Garcia.
toure
tevez. Silva. kolarov
dzeko

What - NO LESCOTT???!!! And here was I thinking I was the only City fan who didnt rate him above 'ordinary'........................

MGFBLUE said:
Hart
Garcia.
toure
tevez. Silva. kolarov
dzeko

This is better. Some people suggest that we play Yaya behind a striker. I don't think Yaya is a traditional #10. He is also too slow and too clumsy to play one of attacking four, exchanging quick one-two passes and positions. He can be most effective and dangerous when he plays in the CM, not as a creative playmaker behind the striker in 4-2-3-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.