Nasri out for three weeks, apparently.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
No loss if he is out for 6.

Sorry but his performances have been woeful this season. Looks totally disinterested and half the player he was for Arsenal.

You exaggerate.

He was motm against Southampton & was good against QPR. The only average/poor games hes had is against Liverpool/Stoke & Real Madrid.

Train said:

Sorry but his performances have been woeful this season. Looks totally disinterested and half the player he was for Arsenal.

You exaggerate.

He was motm against Southampton & was good against QPR. The only average/poor games hes had is against Liverpool/Stoke & Real Madrid.

He had half decent games against Saints and QPR.....note to train-average teams at best

Train said:

You exaggerate.

He had half decent games against Saints and QPR.....note to train-average teams at best
No he was Man of the match against Southampton

mcfc2607 said:
Train said:
You exaggerate.

And......he needs to perform a lot more consistently for me to start taking note.

mcfc2607 said:

And......he needs to perform a lot more consistently for me to start taking note.

I would go as far saying that his game against Southampton was his best game for us. Had we been more clinical in front of goal, he could have had 3-4 assists that game.

I agree that he needs to perform consistently though. But i don't he think warrants the harsh criticism, as he has had good games along with some poor ones.

Its all mental imo.

Train said:

You exaggerate.

Same QPR that held Chelsea and the same Southampton that RVP had to rescue points from.

Each of the 19 teams are important. Nasri was key in a few games last year and is played out of position. His passing and possession is great for us and he's only going to shine if played centrally. I agree he's hot and cold sometimes but your top harsh on him imo fella.

NipHolmes said:
Train said:
You exaggerate.

Same QPR that held Chelsea and the same Southampton that RVP had to rescue points from.

Each of the 19 teams are important. Nasri was key in a few games last year and is played out of position. His passing and possession is great for us and he's only going to shine if played centrally. I agree he's hot and cold sometimes but your top harsh on him imo fella.

Harsh...but fair IMO...

King Geedorah said:
Oh christ, so we now rely on Silva who's done nothing of note for about 10 months.
Yaya_Toure.jpg

Also this pass
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXrdPHdYC_g[/youtube]

Quite surprised at the general consensus here. I think it is a bit of a blow. For me, nasri has looked decent this season. Certainly sharper than Silva and i think his attitude and work rate has improved, if anything. He was our best player against Southampton, not far behind against QPR and even thought he was starting to get on the ball and into the game a little more against Real until he got injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.