-----------Yaya------Silva-----------

-----Tevez-----Dzeko----Aguero-----

FantasyIreland said:
------------------Hart-----------------

Zabaleta--Kompany--Lescott---Clichy

---------------Garcia----------------

-----------Yaya------Silva-----------

-----Tevez-----Dzeko----Aguero-----

We will be run over by quick wingers and fast passing in the middle. Yaya should form a two men midfield along side Garcia.

Didsbury Dave said:
I never wish injury on anyone, but nasris absence is good news as we will continue to build our midfield around our two main attacking assets; silva and yaya. Having Rodwell, Barry and Garcia available allows us to do that.

Samir has successfully completed more passes in the attacking third than any other Premier League player with 63 so far this season.

Against Stoke he covered more ground than any other City player running 5.85 miles.

Lucky Toma said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I never wish injury on anyone, but nasris absence is good news as we will continue to build our midfield around our two main attacking assets; silva and yaya. Having Rodwell, Barry and Garcia available allows us to do that.

Samir has successfully completed more passes in the attacking third than any other Premier League player with 63 so far this season.

Against Stoke he covered more ground than any other City player running 5.85 miles.

after reading some of the posts against him on here i thought i`d imagined his improvement from last season.

thanks for renewing my faith that not all posters are fucking morons.

I think this will be another game for Sinclair.

-----------------------Hart-------------
Zabaleta---Kompany---Nastasic---Clichy
--------------Yaya-------Garcia-----------
Silva-----------------Tevez--------Sinclair
----------------------Dzeko----------------

Aguero on in the 70th.

cordonbleu said:
MGFBLUE said:
Hart
zabaleta-----kompany----nastasic-----clichy
Garcia.
toure
tevez. Silva. kolarov
dzeko

This is better. Some people suggest that we play Yaya behind a striker. I don't think Yaya is a traditional #10. He is also too slow and too clumsy to play one of attacking four, exchanging quick one-two passes and positions. He can be most effective and dangerous when he plays in the CM, not as a creative playmaker behind the striker in 4-2-3-1.

you my friend are a moron, yaya is one of the most technicaly gifted players ever

No loss if he is out for 6.

Sorry but his performances have been woeful this season. Looks totally disinterested and half the player he was for Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.