Nasri taunts his critics, blasts Arsenal

LOL No mention of that fat gasbag, Piers Morgan??? How we let him in this country I will never know. Just goes to show how LOW a bar we set......

Salar said:
Wreckless Alec said:
If he said that it it's a bit out of character as he's always been fairly polite. Probably p*ssed like the rest of us.
Every Arsenal fan and some of the players were giving him shit.They made abusive songs about him.I am glad he has the last laugh.

I remember Arsenal fans chanting "What a waste of money! " at the Emirates.

Payback time.

fanscity.gif

Dass said:

innit

Wreckless Alec said:
If he said that it it's a bit out of character as he's always been fairly polite. Probably p*ssed like the rest of us.

no arsenal fans he means i think, they have been really giving him abuse and stuff, obsessing over it

Nasri posts harmless stuff on twitter like 'great win guys' and Arsenal fans would reply with 'hope you break your leg'

A lot of their fans are cretins and deserve this.

He's kept his head down, and probably always thought that WHEN we win the league I will answer all of those people who insinuated he left for financial gain. RVP bring your league medals to compare with Samir's!!!!! Oooops you havent got any

Funny enough one of the first things I said today to the guys next to me was i'm so happy for Nasri.He has got his winners medal in his first season.Barry and Lescott must be happy as well.

What was it he said to those dippers who pulled up beside his car and taunted him..

Oh yeah " top of the league".

well now hes gone one better.. good lad Samir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.