Nasri taunts his critics, blasts Arsenal

does Piers Morgan not have anything better to do? Miserable old git. The irony that's lost on him is he moved to CNN and America for more money...

Dont think it will lost in translation he pretty much hinted at this in his English interview with his medal.

A very polite way of saying STFU

HalaSilva said:
It would have been fair from him to say that had he made some substantial contribution to the league victory, which is not the case. He was only a silent actor and I don't see Pantilimon jumping all over the place.
He has played 40 odd games for us....

HalaSilva said:
It would have been fair from him to say that had he made some substantial contribution to the league victory, which is not the case. He was only a silent actor and I don't see Pantilimon jumping all over the place.
Bullshit.

Scored some important goals, and played well a lot of the time. Just a target for certain boo boys.

So, as I said, bullshit.

HalaSilva said:
6 goals and 9 assists including a winner against chelsea. Argument invalid

HalaSilva said:

Bullshit, the Chelsea goal was one of the moments of our campaign, and the first against Tottenham was exceedingly important at that point too, hes had a key part to play in our campaign despite taking some time to fit into the new system (which is normal) and hes deserved that medal!

mrbelfry said:
HalaSilva said:
6 goals and 9 assists including a winner against chelsea. Argument invalid
Spot on

HalaSilva said:

I read some daft comments on this forum but I think this one's up for first prize

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.