Nasri taunts his critics, blasts Arsenal

HalaSilva said:
It would have been fair from him to say that had he made some substantial contribution to the league victory, which is not the case. He was only a silent actor and I don't see Pantilimon jumping all over the place.
Dont be a ****

Alex the Blue said:
HalaSilva said:
It would have been fair from him to say that had he made some substantial contribution to the league victory, which is not the case. He was only a silent actor and I don't see Pantilimon jumping all over the place.

I read some daft comments on this forum but I think this one's up for first prize

First prize with a distinction. Nasri's stats in the premier league are paying for his fee. Compare them to others in the league and tell me who is miles better,I despair.

Ancient Citizen said:
Alex the Blue said:
HalaSilva said:

I read some daft comments on this forum but I think this one's up for first prize

First prize with a distinction. Nasri's stats in the premier league are paying for his fee. Compare them to others in the league and tell me who is miles better,I despair.

I agree. He played pretty well today, as well. You do not always have to score goals or get assists to have a serious contribution.

Such a silly comment.

Nasri- fair play to the lad and Hahahah he is right
as for being a bit part player .. do me a fucking favour and he will be even better next season.

Honestly don't get the criticism Samir Nasri gets. Had a shaky first few games but really grew into the team. Great signing and will only get better with a decent pre-season with the side behind him.

bennyboy said:
Funny enough one of the first things I said today to the guys next to me was i'm so happy for Nasri.He has got his winners medal in his first season.Barry and Lescott must be happy as well.
Excellent!

HalaSilva said:

Check this knobs posts...they're virtually all just about slagging Nasri off...I smell a bitter gooner.

HalaSilva said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/43531/samir-nasri?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/i ... ri?cc=5739</a>

9 assists and 5 goals is what he contributed. Not too shabby innit.

Pantilimon did his part too by being there in case we'd need a robust goalkeeper to replace Hart in the case of injury, he knew this and took it on as his task to wait for the worst to happen...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.