Nasri to be offered new contract.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Good news. Arguably the biggest and quickest turnaround in form I've ever seen in a City player. I like the stability of long term contracts for our good players. Can we get silva, yaya and Kun signed up next please?

Silva and Yaya already are mate. Along with VInnie

And Aguero.

Massive coup for us. I hope this attracts a certain other mentioned target as well.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Good news. Arguably the biggest and quickest turnaround in form I've ever seen in a City player. I like the stability of long term contracts for our good players. Can we get silva, yaya and Kun signed up next please?

Silva and Yaya already are mate. Along with VInnie

And Aguero.

Fcuking mercenaries. All off to Madrid in the summer I tell ya!

Deserves it. The biggest noticeable difference to me is his desire to take responsibility. I remember the game against Plzen at home where at one point, he seemed to be telling Pellegrini what he thought was wrong with the game and the commentators were talking about how Nasri was like an assistant manager. The Nasri of last year would not have bothered one bit.

Personally, i never felt like he was a player of Manchester City until this season and it has nothing to do with performance. He always seemed to talk about the past a lot 'arsenal this' and 'arsenal that', so I'm glad that his mindset has changed and I'm glad that he seems to be more at peace with himself. It certainly shows in his game.

I can just see it now:

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Arsenal Midfielder Samir Nasri to be offered massive 250,000£ per week contract extension by moneybags City

proudbear said:
I can just see it now:

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Arsenal Midfielder Samir Na$ri to be offered massive 250,000£ per week contract extension by moneybags City
corrected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.