Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand the less than 12% body fat portion of this. But 2.9 seconds over 25 meters? That is 11.6 seconds over 100 meters so this is saying that every one of our players should be within 1.84 seconds of the average qualifying time of those going to the Olympic games this year? I am sorry but I just can't believe that. We have some pretty slow players on our team and no way they are running that quickly.

I understand the less than 12% body fat portion of this. But 2.9 seconds over 25 meters? That is 11.6 seconds over 100 meters so this is saying that every one of our players should be within 1.84 seconds of the average qualifying time of those going to the Olympic games this year? I am sorry but I just can't believe that. We have some pretty slow players on our team and no way they are running that quickly.

Ha, yeah it does seem absurd when you put it like that. Not convinced even our quickest players could do that easily.

I thought City run a tight ship these days and micro managed any information that comes out of the club. So Neil Ashton either knows fuck all and is making it up, or someone at City has briefed him.

The first 25 metres of a 100 metre sprint will always be the slowest as well

I thought City run a tight ship these days and micro managed any information that comes out of the club. So Neil Ashton either knows fuck all and is making it up, or someone at City has briefed him.

Neil Ashton is talking through his arse. Usain Bolts fastest time over 30 meters is 3.78 seconds just to give you an idea. Although interestingly Aubameyang is faster at 3.7 seconds over 30 meters in sprint testing. Doesnt mean Aubameyang is winning 100m gold anytime soon but it does mean Ashton is a cock.

I will be really disappointed if Nasri leave.

Why? He is not hated nor adored, he is liked but has come back well out of shape seemingly or at least is not in Peps plans.
So if it means Nasri going or a small spanner in Peps cogs then so long Samir. If he had tore it up here i would imagine more would feel the same as you, as it stands you are i would say in the extreme minority. May i ask your reasons for not wanting him to go if it is the managers wishes? Not picking at you i just can't see your reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.