Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he did stand strong, he got barged by Dzeko who pretty much blocked his view and tried to intercept the flight of the ball. I admit I've always bought into this ' he ducked out of the way' but there is no way anyone can claim that in my opinion.

No, it didn't 'upset my sensibilities', I just thought you were being an arse.
It wasn't so much ducked out of the way, more a case of not making himself as big as he should.
It does sound soft calling people 'haters' in my opinion. I'm happy to be thought of as an arse for pointing it out.

I was merely pointing out that Pep came in as a first time, 1st team coach and proceeded to show stars like Ronaldinho & Deco the door - very nearly showed Eto'O the door too. For me, that means no player is untouchable and same will apply at City.

I agree, but I don't know Nasri personally so I don't know if he will put the hard work in for a top manager or whether Pep will just bin him.

I would say though, that imo he is one of a group of players who have to be 'compensated for' in any given system, regarding workrate to recover the ball. Imo, that also applies equally to Silva, Yaya, Kolarov, DeBruyne & sometimes Aguero. They all put a lot more 'hard yards' in with the ball than they do without it. That leaves big holes when they all play.

I would like to see an improvement in all of them in that regard. I also don't want to se 4 or 5 of them in the same team, as we have seen so many times.

For all the criticism he gets, to me Nasri is is just one of that group of 'unreliables' out of possession, which Pep has to fix, & has been no worse than the rest in that regard.

Some players will not be 'up for it' and that means putting in the work Pep demands and I am sure there are several culprits still in the squad...for now, because Pep will not accept less than 100% effort. That is the Pep revolution fans should expect to see take place

Some players will not be 'up for it' and that means putting in the work Pep demands and I am sure there are several culprits still in the squad...for now, because Pep will not accept less than 100% effort. That is the Pep revolution fans should expect to see take place
Well that can only be a good thing so everyone's a winner.

Not sure how much weight to place on this when Nasri appears in a training video from yesterday where he is shown in the group warm-up run and then also taking place in a "rondo" game at around the 1:57 mark. This seems to line up with the what Pep said, that Nasri had been a bit overweight but that there was no problem now as he is training with the first team. Still not sure that means he stays, but suggests the media is making up shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.