Nasri

he shouldnt even have played last night - away at bayern ffs?!

no-one goes there and plays the formation we did, save barca

perhaps rm has got a bit carried away with the +ve media coverage over our attacking play - milner should have started

Kaini Industries said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
for fuck sake.

give the lad more than 5 fucking games

No, far too sensible. Ban request.

You'd have to be a nutter not to give him more time.......But I still can't help think that Mata would have been a better choice all in all.

Really thought he'd get taken off when Dzeki got taken off.

He needs to improve but I think he will. A brace at Blackburn would be a nice start!

Nasri shouldnt be judged this soon, ill give him 10 games before I rate him...I still believe Sneijder or parker would have been a better buy.

What I wondered about was, that Nasri, when he went, had less than average mileage of the team.

We see the mileage of the Bayern team every weekend as it is a often used data here. The offense midfielders Kroos, Müller, Ribery in the last weeks - and Schweinsteiger always have the highest values. After that Gomez, Lahm and Rafinha - and than the defenders Boateng, Badstuber - and last Manuel Neuer. Why - because the OMs do a lot of defense work whenever the opponent has the ball. When Müller is playing between Robben and Ribery in the middle he usually has higher values than Schweinsteiger and Müller and Ribery have the most sprints - back and forward.

How does it come that Nasri has less mileage than average?

Mike N said:
Really thought he'd get taken off when Dzeki got taken off.

He needs to improve but I think he will. A brace at Blackburn would be a nice start!
We got a new player? Straight swap with Tevez? Does he track back? Would he last at Stoke away on a freezing Monday night in January?

Nasri simply hasn't been playing his natural position. I don't know whether he actually can do whatever it is Mancini wants him to do, time will tell though I have my doubts, but slagging a fantastic player like this after a few games is despicable.

as far as I know he's always played central or on the right and never on the left, I think he could be forgiven for not consistently putting on good performances in a new position.

I'd move him centrally and have Balo or Aguero out wide with Silva on the other side with his typical freedom to roam.

He's played on the left at Arsenal. Their fans thought he was much better on the right. He himself prefers a central role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.