Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

I'd offer him to Arsenal plus £10m for Wilshere.

Would be great business for us.

Would soften the blow for the Arsenal board / fans.

Everyone's a winner.

Stoned Rose said:

Everyone's a winner.

They would just sent City back at a fax saying "LOL, do one!"

Stoned Rose said:

Everyone's a winner.

I do believe you're being serious, pal?

Might be great business for us, but Arsenal wouldn't take it if it was £30m plus Nasri!

Stuck with him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Stoned Rose said:

Everyone's a winner.

Might be great business for us, but Arsenal wouldn't take it if it was £30m plus Nasri!

Stuck with him.

I can see PSG buying him this summer

He has been very disappointing this season (not the only one).

If the rumours are to be believed he has not settled in Manchester and goes back to London at every opportunity then it is probably best for both parties we look to sell in the summer. Shame as he was an exciting signing.

sergiokun said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Stoned Rose said:

Everyone's a winner.

Stuck with him.

Why would PSG sign him, they already have more pull, clout and a better team than us. Don't think they will be buying our cast offs

He gets an awful lot of stick on here, and some of it unfair imo. Yes he's not been great, but last season and on occasions this season he has shown glimpses of his talent - when he is on form he is a very effective part of our attacking possession game.

But we've never seen the very best of him and he does shirk a tackle - ok you don't play Nasri or Silva for their defensive qualities, but everyone has a job to do when you are in it for the big prizes, regardless of position.

Ultimately I feel that maybe it's time to let him go, for the right offer. But only if we have somebody lined up first. He is a potential playmaker back up to Silva after all (frustratingly, he seems to only play well when Silva and Tevez are alongside him though), and so we really do need to take charge and get someone else lined up first, dictate transfer plays from our end this summer, for one.

Who that somebody should be I'll leave to Bobby and the team, but Reus and Lamela are two who would be very welcome, in my eyes. Both are quicker and not afraid to shoot.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Stuck with him.

Why would PSG sign him, they already have more pull, clout and a better team than us. Don't think they will be buying our cast offs

He's French you know....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.