Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

NipHolmes said:
It's not coincidental that since we didn't buy Hazard that Yayas future was questioned by his agent whom also represents Nasri and Mario. It's quite telling how their forms dropped off if you ask me. Coincidence or a plot by agent to force through moves potentially?

Not same agents pal.

Mario is looked after by Mino Raiola.

Yaya is looked after by John Bico/Dmitri Selcuk

Nasri is looked after by Jean Bernes.

Yaya's agents have been trying it on for over 12 months on a new deal, though.

burnagelane said:
Nasri and Tevez should not even be considered being sold until the Manager question for 2014 has been sorted out...
What "Manager question" are you talking about, son? Roberto Mancini is going nowhere any time soon, but some of our players may have to be released in order to improve this football club.

I think I'd bite their hand off if we could sell for £20M. Nothing against him but he is obviously struggling, so it might be better for us and him if he moved on. We can then spend the £ hopefully on a new talent.

DTeacher said:
Kun Aguero said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I wouldn't give tuppence for the useless t##t

-- Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 am --

The question still remains - who thought signing Nasri was a good plan?! I know I didn't, but someone at the club did and we don't need this stupidity repeating..................

Really?

I agree - perfect for City AND has Prem experience so doesn't need 'bedding-in'.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224313&hilit=nasri&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224313&hilit=nasri&start=20</a>

Or

Nasri IS a proven premiership world class star, who would get into any team in the world. Doubtful Arsenal will sell him, and even more doubtful it would be to a rival club.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224313&hilit=nasri&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=224313&hilit=nasri&start=30</a>

when-you-push-someone-down-and-they-fall.gif

Now that is what I would call getting caught with your pants down. A superb piece of investigative journalism.

Well done Kun! Hysterical!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:
It's not coincidental that since we didn't buy Hazard that Yayas future was questioned by his agent whom also represents Nasri and Mario. It's quite telling how their forms dropped off if you ask me. Coincidence or a plot by agent to force through moves potentially?

Not same agents pal.

Mario is looked after by Mino Raiola.

Yaya is looked after by John Bico/Dmitri Selcuk

Nasri is looked after by Jean Bernes.

Yaya's agents have been trying it on for over 12 months on a new deal, though.

If Yaya wants a new deal then I'd be more than happy for City to offer him one. His wages are already extortionate so any increase can't really be too dramatic you'd have thought.

On the Nasri front, if someone is willing to pay us £20m for him then I'd be willing to sell him. It hasn't worked for Nasri at City, for the wages he's on, and the amount we paid for him, we should expect a great deal more than we've been getting. We could use the funds received, and the sizeable saving in wages, to reinvest in the squad.

I cannot for the life of me believe that anyone is going to be mug enough to pay £20m for Nasri, with those wages. He's enormously overpriced.

I think we will do well to sell him at all, unless we take about £10-12m and he accepts a big paycut.

Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot for the life of me believe that anyone is going to be mug enough to pay £20m for Nasri, with those wages. He's enormously overpriced.

I think we will do well to sell him at all, unless we take about £10-12m and he accepts a big paycut.

Like I said, we are stuck with him.

And I'm sorry to bring it around to this (no, I really am) but Mancini needs to take a fair share of the blame for it.

He was desperate for Nasri and put serious pressure on Cook and Marwood to beat United to his signature.

It was silly to then have a pop in public, his value has been plummeting as it was.

We have been pissing away money.

Goal.com are as about reliable as i am at making transfer assumptions!

And as for £20mil who the fuck would pay that much for the hormonal pussy!?.. But hey if we do get £20mil for him happy days, just personally think we'd be lucky to get £7mil the way he's been playing!

I still cant make my mind up about Gareth Bale but if I were Spurs and looking to strengthen then any two of Nasri,Tevez,Lescott plus some cash and City were interested in Bale wouldn't seem such a bad deal.

As soon as Spurs sell Bale the cost of any replacement will shoot up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.