Nasri's surprising stats vs Silva

Mrmcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
And why is it bothering you so much again ?
Say I join a band.

Say I want to promote that band.

Say I come on here and do just that without telling anyone I was in the band, but posted a video of this band with a thread containing the video with the title "This band might actually be better than Joy Division".

Say someone asks me if I'm part of the band, or friends with someone in the band, and I deny it outright even though I am part of the band.

You'd be pretty hacked off with me, right?

Well, that's exactly what he's doing.

I don't think any fucks would be given.
jim+carrey+yeah+but+no.gif

MCFC BOB said:

Shame you didn't spot that yourself just think of all the outrage you could have poured forth, bit of a sickener I guess.

Still I couldn't give a flying F*** if he does make the vids tbh, they are decent enough and seen plenty worse, I also don't care if he makes money from people looking at them either, but I still doubt that is the case and more to do with advert clicking, which I am never going to do in a million years.

City fans arguing over another City fan posting vids of City players on a City fan site.

What a mad place.

-- Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm --

MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
And why is it bothering you so much again ?
Say I join a band.

Say I want to promote that band.

Say I come on here and do just that without telling anyone I was in the band, but posted a video of this band with a thread containing the video with the title "This band might actually be better than Joy Division".

Say someone asks me if I'm part of the band, or friends with someone in the band, and I deny it outright even though I am part of the band.

You'd be pretty hacked off with me, right?

Well, that's exactly what he's doing.

Is he playing the drums or bass then ?

Or is he the video director ?

I'm getting a little confused.

MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
What a mad place.
Yes, it's such a fucking surprise to be on a website with over 40,000 members where people disagree with each other! Who would have thought?

He is posting videos of City players on a City site, he isn't posting adverts or crack pot schemes to get rich, get over it for fucksake.

As for the band analogy, didn't you post stuff of your own band on here, fair enough that you said it was you but still is that not promoting your own interests under the guise of do you think this sounds okay ?

bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
What a mad place.
Yes, it's such a fucking surprise to be on a website with over 40,000 members where people disagree with each other! Who would have thought?

He is posting videos of City players on a City site, he isn't posting adverts or crack pot schemes to get rich, get over it for fucksake.

As for the band analogy, didn't you post stuff of your own band on here, fair enough that you said it was you but still is that not promoting your own interests under the guise of do you think this sounds okay ?
I've already explained:

It's not about that.

If he came on here and said "Hi, I make compilation videos of City players - was wondering if it was okay to advertise them?" then that would be fine, but he's marketing them by making controversial points, which is essentially wumming.

It's not posting videos that's wumming - stop putting words into my mouth. The Tevez video was in a thread named "How will we ever replace this legend?" which is straight away aiming for controversy and therefore video views. This thread has taken an unpopular member of the squad and made him look better than one of the most popular players we've ever had at the club based on one stat, therefore baiting for controversy and video views.

Saif1994 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Anyone who pirouetted and passed sideways every time he touched the ball was guaranteed to have a high pass completion percentage.

But is that a bad thing to have someone doing that? Xavi does it. So does Pirlo. Nasri combines these qualities and still manages to press forward almost like a left winger.

Nasri often seems to nullify our own attacks though. It's had hard to get too excited about him because you know he's capable of so much more, but doesn't seem to have the balls. Frustrating but at 25 I still hope he can man up and improve on his consistency, cos he could be a top player if he did

MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:

I've already explained:

It's not about that.

If he came on here and said "Hi, I make compilation videos of City players - was wondering if it was okay to advertise them?" then that would be fine, but he's marketing them by making controversial points, which is essentially wumming.

It's not posting videos that's wumming - stop putting words into my mouth. The Tevez video was in a thread named "How will we ever replace this legend?" which is straight away aiming for controversy and therefore video views. This thread has taken an unpopular member of the squad and made him look better than one of the most popular players we've ever had at the club based on one stat, therefore baiting for controversy and video views.

Nobody but you seems bothered, I see you avoided your own band part though.

Enough said really.

bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:

I've already explained:

It's not about that.

Nobody but you seems bothered, I see you avoided your own band part though.

Enough said really.
I didn't ignore it, I replied to it with a post I'd made a few pages back that you chose to forget about.

I'm bored of this now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.