Nasri's surprising stats vs Silva

In all honesty, was Silva any worse than Nasri last season?

Train said:
MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
And why is it bothering you so much again ?
Say I join a band.

Say I want to promote that band.

Say I come on here and do just that without telling anyone I was in the band, but posted a video of this band with a thread containing the video with the title "This band might actually be better than Joy Division".

Say someone asks me if I'm part of the band, or friends with someone in the band, and I deny it outright even though I am part of the band.

You'd be pretty hacked off with me, right?

Well, that's exactly what he's doing.

Well, if it was a forum of that specific band and i was a fan of that band, i wouldn't care either way.

Exactly. So what if he made a video/joined a band. Good for him, doesn't affect my life so I'm not going to get pissed off at it, just like how I'm not jumping for joy at it either.

I put no stock int those numbers it's easy to have 90 percent passing when all he does is pass the ball backwards to the nearest player

MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:
I've already explained:

Nobody but you seems bothered, I see you avoided your own band part though.

Enough said really.
I didn't ignore it, I replied to it with a post I'd made a few pages back that you chose to forget about.

I'm bored of this now.

So did you or did you not post songs on here from what ever band you were in at the time ?

That is the bit you didn't answer and really the whole point of the argument, about you getting your knickers in a twist over a guy posting city vids on a city site but you did indeed post your own band songs, absolutely no difference is there.

Must be the reason you got bored.

Saif1994 said:
goalmole said:
ninjamonkey said:
No idea why people keep bollocking this guy. He creates decent talking points and poses a few questions worth thinking about and actually provides detailed reasoning behind what he says. I also love watching any kind of City videos so keep it up OP.

As for Nasri, I'm expecting to see a better Nasri this season, something similar to what he was at Arsenal, a player willing to run at defenders and take them on with some nice interchanges with the other attacking players. I think he'll have to perform to get a sniff anyway this season with the options we have. Always got the impression he was instructed by Mancini not to dribble it and instead just keep possession, hopefully pellegrini gives him the confidence he's probably lacking and we see some of the old Nasri at City finally.
In answer to your question as to why people keep bollocking this guy, i would submit that it is because of the type of language that he uses rather than the videos that he posts. Calling his fellow posters "dude" on a forum of this nature comes over as a tad disrespectful and isn't likely to endear him to anybody.

Hahaha! For a second there I thought you were being serious!! I was like what's up with this guy now!
Oh there you are!! Hi dude!

Kun Aguero said:
Stat's are like chocolate teapots, fucking useless. If you base everything on stats then you spend 20 million on Stuart fucking Downing. If you watch the game either on tv or at The Etihad then you would see Nasri's a talented bottler and Silva's world class. I wish we got Mata for the Silva money.

Stuart downings stats were no goals, no assists last season so on you're thinking that proves him to be good, right, or does it actually confirm what we already know, that he is in fact sh*te?

The poster makes a very good point that despite a below par season from Nasri he still made 7 assists and scored 2 crucial goals and his ball possession is better than most fans hero Silva. His performances post and pre season since Mancini left prove we have a potent and key player in our ranks.

The youtube clip also shows what a quality player we have, anyone who can't see that is still holding the rags game against him. He made a mistake and it should be forgotten. All players need our support.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
In all honesty, was Silva any worse than Nasri last season?

Train said:
MCFC BOB said:
Say I join a band.

Say I want to promote that band.

Say I come on here and do just that without telling anyone I was in the band, but posted a video of this band with a thread containing the video with the title "This band might actually be better than Joy Division".

Say someone asks me if I'm part of the band, or friends with someone in the band, and I deny it outright even though I am part of the band.

You'd be pretty hacked off with me, right?

Well, that's exactly what he's doing.

Well, if it was a forum of that specific band and i was a fan of that band, i wouldn't care either way.

Exactly. So what if he made a video/joined a band. Good for him, doesn't affect my life so I'm not going to get pissed off at it, just like how I'm not jumping for joy at it either.
No, i agree with Bob, in fact i've sent a strongly worded letter to the advertising standards agency, telling them this is completely unacceptable and i expect action.

I think i've said it 3 times now on each new video you post just make a thread for your videos or something and not a new thread each day on a new player your videos are good and nice to watch but it's getting to repetitive now.

Trying to catch up with this thread but struggling.

Which band is Nasri in and are they better than Joy Division?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.