Nasri's surprising stats vs Silva

MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:
It's not about that.

If he came on here and said "Hi, I make compilation videos of City players - was wondering if it was okay to advertise them?" then that would be fine, but he's marketing them by making controversial points, which is essentially wumming.

Advertise/Marketing do you make money or get special rewards for people looking at your vids on youtube ?

I really had no idea that was the case.

He said they are not his vids anyways, just take it at face value that he is telling the truth, I mean what difference does it make anyway ? They are videos about players from our club, they aren't badly made.

Putting vids of City players on a site full of City fans is now wumming, times change fast around here.
You do get paid if your videos consistently earn above a number of viewers.

If they aren't his videos he's promoting his friend's account.

It's not posting videos that's wumming - stop putting words into my mouth. The Tevez video was in a thread named "How will we ever replace this legend?" which is straight away aiming for controversy and therefore video views. This thread has taken an unpopular member of the squad and made him look better than one of the most popular players we've ever had at the club based on one stat, therefore baiting for controversy and video views.

And why is it bothering you so much again ?

Don't click play and you won't have to worry, or watch his vids and don't click on any advertising if they have any, if that is how they make money from them.

You put wumming into your own mouth btw.

As for Tevez in his own way he is a legend, have we had a modern day player score as many top flight goals as him, his attitude won't be missed but his tenacity, work rate and goals certainly will.

Saif1994 said:
MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
Advertise/Marketing do you make money or get special rewards for people looking at your vids on youtube ?

I really had no idea that was the case.

He said they are not his vids anyways, just take it at face value that he is telling the truth, I mean what difference does it make anyway ? They are videos about players from our club, they aren't badly made.

Putting vids of City players on a site full of City fans is now wumming, times change fast around here.

It's not posting videos that's wumming - stop putting words into my mouth. The Tevez video was in a thread named "How will we ever replace this legend?" which is straight away aiming for controversy and therefore video views. This thread has taken an unpopular member of the squad and made him look better than one of the most popular players we've ever had at the club based on one stat, therefore baiting for controversy and video views.

1) They aren't my videos or my friend's. I am a subscriber of the channel on Youtube.
2) The Tevez title was not meant to cause any controversy. I watched the video and saw the amazing goals he scored for us and wondered how he would be replaced. I didn't call him a legend to cause controversy. I went back and changed it because no one was discussing the actual topic, just like what you did here.

Please leave this thread if you don't like what I'm posting or if you are going to constantly make stuff up for no reason.

-- Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:49 pm --

bluealf said:
As for the OP's original topic, I am hoping Nasri will finally step up to the mark and show that he can compete for a place in this team.

The same goes for Dzeko who I have a feeling will definitely flourish under the new manager, all the way through preseason all we got to read was both these players would be sold asap but that was blatantly untrue and they remain in Pellegrini's plans .

Silva needs to step up on last seasons form also imo, he seemed off the boil after the Euro's before sparking to life for a bit around xmas time.

In our title season he was the main provider and our lack of goals last year proved very costly in the end.

Exactly! Dzeko as well. I reckon Silva was just burnt out as you said. I think he's well rested now and was looking lively against Milan. Now I come to think of it, we may well have won the Audi Cup if Silva was fit and ready.
It's your word against mine. Some people will agree with me and some people will agree with you.

As for your point: no we haven't undervalued Nasri overall. I think he's looked impressive during pre-season but to suggest he's been more use than Silva was silly and then to compare him to Xavi and Pirlo was ridiculous.

MCFC BOB said:
Saif1994 said:
MCFC BOB said:

1) They aren't my videos or my friend's. I am a subscriber of the channel on Youtube.
2) The Tevez title was not meant to cause any controversy. I watched the video and saw the amazing goals he scored for us and wondered how he would be replaced. I didn't call him a legend to cause controversy. I went back and changed it because no one was discussing the actual topic, just like what you did here.

Please leave this thread if you don't like what I'm posting or if you are going to constantly make stuff up for no reason.

bluealf said:
As for the OP's original topic, I am hoping Nasri will finally step up to the mark and show that he can compete for a place in this team.

The same goes for Dzeko who I have a feeling will definitely flourish under the new manager, all the way through preseason all we got to read was both these players would be sold asap but that was blatantly untrue and they remain in Pellegrini's plans .

Silva needs to step up on last seasons form also imo, he seemed off the boil after the Euro's before sparking to life for a bit around xmas time.

In our title season he was the main provider and our lack of goals last year proved very costly in the end.

Exactly! Dzeko as well. I reckon Silva was just burnt out as you said. I think he's well rested now and was looking lively against Milan. Now I come to think of it, we may well have won the Audi Cup if Silva was fit and ready.
It's your word against mine. Some people will agree with me and some people will agree with you.

As for your point: no we haven't undervalued Nasri overall. I think he's looked impressive during pre-season but to suggest he's been more use than Silva was silly and then to compare him to Xavi and Pirlo was ridiculous.

Seriously MCFCBOB? I never said he has been more use than Silva. You can check back and quote me, I'm sure I didn't. Again, Xavi and Pirlo are central midfielders. I said his passing statistics are similar to them. And also questioned if the balance is necessary with players that don't lose the ball and more attacking players that take risks. If you wanted to discuss that further, then you could have. But you chose not to and instead said I am earning money from videos that aren't even mine.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:58 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
Hellooo
*Gaylord is waving to Saif*

Oh boy...

Saif1994 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Saif1994 said:

Seriously MCFCBOB? I never said he has been more use than Silva. You can check back and quote me, I'm sure I didn't. Again, Xavi and Pirlo are central midfielders. I said his passing statistics are similar to them. And also questioned if the balance is necessary with players that don't lose the ball and more attacking players that take risks. If you wanted to discuss that further, then you could have. But you chose not to and instead said I am earning money from videos that aren't even mine.

Then how did you manage to change the video title from the Gliding Ghost to Le petit prince when a poster on page one told you it was a shite name?

Kun Aguero said:
Stat's are like chocolate teapots, fucking useless.

Yeah because "expert" opinions like this are so much more valuable:

MCFC BOB said:
Anyone who pirouetted and passed sideways every time he touched the ball was guaranteed to have a high pass completion percentage.

Maybe you should let the club know they can bin their data analysis dept, would save a lot of money for FFP

bluealf said:
Say I join a band.

Say I want to promote that band.

Say I come on here and do just that without telling anyone I was in the band, but posted a video of this band with a thread containing the video with the title "This band might actually be better than Joy Division".

Say someone asks me if I'm part of the band, or friends with someone in the band, and I deny it outright even though I am part of the band.

You'd be pretty hacked off with me, right?

Well, that's exactly what he's doing.

MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
Say I join a band.

Say I want to promote that band.

Say I come on here and do just that without telling anyone I was in the band, but posted a video of this band with a thread containing the video with the title "This band might actually be better than Joy Division".

Say someone asks me if I'm part of the band, or friends with someone in the band, and I deny it outright even though I am part of the band.

You'd be pretty hacked off with me, right?

Well, that's exactly what he's doing.

I don't think any fucks would be given.

bluemoon73 said:
Saif1994 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Seriously MCFCBOB? I never said he has been more use than Silva. You can check back and quote me, I'm sure I didn't. Again, Xavi and Pirlo are central midfielders. I said his passing statistics are similar to them. And also questioned if the balance is necessary with players that don't lose the ball and more attacking players that take risks. If you wanted to discuss that further, then you could have. But you chose not to and instead said I am earning money from videos that aren't even mine.

Then how did you manage to change the video title from the Gliding Ghost to Le petit prince when a poster on page one told you it was a shite name?

How am I supposed to change the video title if its not my effing video??? I didn't even realise that he was talking about the title of the video. I thought he was just rambling on about Ghosts lol.

Yeh I give up, this is bullshit. I'm not starting any new threads with videos in them with all these people crying over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.