Nasri's surprising stats vs Silva

Jesus Christ, how many times can somebody miss the point in one thread? Listen carefully this time because I'm not going to explain this a fifth time.

I do not have a problem with Saif promoting his YouTube channel. Again, I DO NOT have a problem with Saif promoting his YouTube channel. I do not.

What I do have a problem with, however, is Saif promoting his channel through winding up other posters. He creates a controversial topic and chucks a video in there.

This strikes me as a little insincere is all. But the huge contradictory delegation arrives and twists my words like usual. I hope you all understand this.

MCFC BOB said:
Jesus Christ, how many times can somebody miss the point in one thread? Listen carefully this time because I'm not going to explain this a fifth time.

I do not have a problem with Saif promoting his YouTube channel. Again, I DO NOT have a problem with Saif promoting his YouTube channel. I do not.

What I do have a problem with, however, is Saif promoting his channel through winding up other posters. He creates a controversial topic and chucks a video in there.

This strikes me as a little insincere is all. But the huge contradictory delegation arrives and twists my words like usual. I hope you all understand this.
But is Nasri better than Ian Curtis?

MCFC BOB said:

^^ This, also the music is poo and he called me duuuuuuude, i move for use of the word dude to be outlawed like **** and twat.

Edit: Oo twat is allowed.

bluemoon73 said:
MCFC BOB said:

^^ This, also the music is poo and he called me duuuuuuude, i move for use of the word dude to be outlawed like **** and twat.

Edit: Oo twat is allowed.

The word dude should be removed from the lexicon of the English language.

MCFC BOB said:

Ah thankfully now that makes it all totally clear, thanks for registering your moral objection to his posting style. I'm sure everyone has now taken it on board.

MCFC BOB said:

I understood fully the first time :)

What I can't understand is why it is bothering you so much that you have to bleat on about it so much, if you don't like it stop posting in his thread and it will get seen by less people and his video clip won't get the chance of being viewed by so many people.

As for the "huge contradictory delegation" I only got involved because you were getting at a poster for posting city videos and I don't mind his videos, so why should a little fuckwit like you dictate what I can read or view on here just because you don't like him posting videos.

Do not open his threads if you do not like them it really is as simple as that.

Still waiting for a reply on your own music advertising but I guess that really is answer enough.

This is from the forum topic:

10. Treat other users with respect. Anyone who is constantly aggressive or confrontational will face action. If something (or someone) winds you up easily walk away.

This is for you MCFCBOB and anyone else who keeps bugging my thread with the same video promoting rubbish. Please, if you have anything football related to say, say it. If not, you know exactly what to do.

I've already made my point from a footballing perspective.<br /><br />-- 10 Aug 2013, 09:59 --<br /><br />
bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:
bluealf said:
Nobody but you seems bothered, I see you avoided your own band part though.

Enough said really.
I didn't ignore it, I replied to it with a post I'd made a few pages back that you chose to forget about.

I'm bored of this now.

So did you or did you not post songs on here from what ever band you were in at the time ?

That is the bit you didn't answer and really the whole point of the argument, about you getting your knickers in a twist over a guy posting city vids on a city site but you did indeed post your own band songs, absolutely no difference is there.

Must be the reason you got bored.
I did post my own music here. But again you've chosen to ignore my perfectly understandable explanation as to why I think this situation is different.

MCFC BOB said:
I've already made my point from a footballing perspective.

-- 10 Aug 2013, 09:59 --

bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:
I didn't ignore it, I replied to it with a post I'd made a few pages back that you chose to forget about.

I'm bored of this now.

So did you or did you not post songs on here from what ever band you were in at the time ?

That is the bit you didn't answer and really the whole point of the argument, about you getting your knickers in a twist over a guy posting city vids on a city site but you did indeed post your own band songs, absolutely no difference is there.

Must be the reason you got bored.
I did post my own music here. But again you've chosen to ignore my perfectly understandable explanation as to why I think this situation is different.

Seriously. Man. Go. Away. I don't care about your band music or whatever that is making you paranoid. Just leave this thread. You aren't making ANY meaningful contribution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.