Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was excited when we signed Savic, since every report labelled him as a bright prospect and people on this forum were saying they had seen him play and he was going to be great for us in the future. So forgive me for not being too overwhelmed at present! Is there anyone out there that watches Italian football (i don't) and has seen this guy play? Is he one for the future or one for now AND the future?

Looks like the deal is almost done and i would think he'll be a blue by wednesday at the latest so he could be available for the QPR game. I wanted us to keep Guidetti and give him a go but it looks like Mancini wants him to get regular games in a top league first. Honestly cant see him ever pulling on a city shirt again as it seems hes not that highly rated.

Tricky_Trev said:
I was excited when we signed Savic, since every report labelled him as a bright prospect and people on this forum were saying they had seen him play and he was going to be great for us in the future. So forgive me for not being too overwhelmed at present! Is there anyone out there that watches Italian football (i don't) and has seen this guy play? Is he one for the future or one for now AND the future?

very difficult to answer this question becouse of the large phisicality difference among serie A and premier league. maybe he could play in a 3 men defence now , and not when the opponents have big guy upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.