Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost_n_spaced said:
LongsightM13 said:
Shouldn't this thread be renamed 'Childish bickering'? Because there's fuck all about the player being discussed

On a serious note (and on the subject in hand) has there really been anything serious to suggest that this is concrete interest on our part ?

Y'know, something with quotes from someone in power at one of the clubs ?
Nope, though lots of chatter in the Italian media suggesting it is quite advanced

ANY1aBLUE said:
Now he's lost a bit of pace - Could Heskey be converted to CB?

Going off your usual posts I have a feeling you might be serious. Instead of Lescott eh ?

LongsightM13 said:
lost_n_spaced said:
LongsightM13 said:
Shouldn't this thread be renamed 'Childish bickering'? Because there's fuck all about the player being discussed

On a serious note (and on the subject in hand) has there really been anything serious to suggest that this is concrete interest on our part ?

Y'know, something with quotes from someone in power at one of the clubs ?
Nope, though lots of chatter in the Italian media suggesting it is quite advanced

If the Italian media (which is only slightly less reliable than the Italian government & the Italian economy) is all we have to go on, I guess I'll hold off on the tattoo for the time being.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.