Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this deal goes through, you can be sure that Savic will quickly improve and gets signed by Real Madrid or Chelsea for 25 million within two years.

lionheart said:
If this deal goes through, you can be sure that Savic will quickly improve and gets signed by Real Madrid or Chelsea for 25 million within two years.

Well that's fine by me cos the kid is fucking useless in the prem. good luck to him if he does.

squirtyflower said:
cleavers said:
Neville Kneville said:
What is it exactly that he has in his locker ?
Most centre backs don't peak until there late 20's, he's young enough to improve given good coaching, no idea why people don't see that. Tony Adams peaked early 30's, writing a 22 year old off is ridiculous imho.
they don't care about age, experience, coaching, improvement
some want it all now and no waiting

we've seen it before, one player is just hated and they never let go

Shove your 'they' shit up your arse.

This 'they' was watching & cheering on young players at City when Tony fucking Towers was in the reserves.

We have let better players than Savic go for nothing over the years, not once but lots of times. The reason 'they' don't rate him is because there is nothing to rate, he is shite.

Just because a player is 'young' doesn't mean they are good. And Savic isn't even young by football standards.

Yes he will develop, into a 2nd rate defender from being a 4th rate defender.

lionheart said:

gorina-gorilla.jpg

Neville Kneville said:
squirtyflower said:
cleavers said:
Most centre backs don't peak until there late 20's, he's young enough to improve given good coaching, no idea why people don't see that. Tony Adams peaked early 30's, writing a 22 year old off is ridiculous imho.

This 'they' was watching & cheering on young players at City when Tony fucking Towers was in the reserves.

We have let better players than Savic go for nothing over the years, not once but lots of times. The reason 'they' don't rate him is because there is nothing to rate, he is shite.

Just because a player is 'young' doesn't mean they are good. And Savic isn't even young by football standards.

Perhaps next time you need to read the posts in the conversation instead of jumping to conclusions from one post made

I was talking about how posters jump to abusing others for having different opinions in a sensible discussion with two others

You proved the point exactly by coming on here giving personal abuse, QED

squirtyflower said:
Neville Kneville said:
squirtyflower said:

Perhaps next time you need to read the posts in the conversation instead of jumping to conclusions from one post made

I was talking about how posters jump to abusing others for having different opinions in a sensible discussion with two others

You posted your comments directly under someone who was quoting & replying to me & clearly implicated me in your smug diatribe. If you reply to something I've posted by putting up an insult you can expect one back.

It's not upto me to go & read all your other posts to figure out whether I've got the wrong impression, it's upto you to be clear when you reply to a conversation others are having.

And issuing a warning & threatening to ban me for telling you to shove it, is a pathetic abuse of your mistakenly awarded pivillages.

Neville Kneville said:
squirtyflower said:
Neville Kneville said:

You posted your comments directly under someone who was quoting & replying to me & clearly implicated me in your smug diatribe. If you reply to something I've posted by putting up an insult you can expect one back.

It's not upto me to go & read all your other posts to figure out whether I've got the wrong impression, it's upto you to be clear when you reply to a conversation others are having.

And issuing a warning & threatening to ban me for telling you to shove it, is a pathetic abuse of your mistakenly awarded pivillages.

I don't see a warning....... was it sent privately ?

lost_n_spaced said:
Neville Kneville said:
squirtyflower said:

Yep.

Neville Kneville said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Neville Kneville said:

Yep.
Whilst I didn't get a ban, SF did muscle into a debate I was having with a couple of 'mooners a couple of weeks ago upstairs. He came from no-where and had a pop, despite me not even having a pop at anyone prior. I think I responded something along the lines of 'who the fuck are you diving in with your size tens'. A few replies after that he vanished. It must be what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.