Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Neville Kneville said:
You posted your comments directly under someone who was quoting & replying to me & clearly implicated me in your smug diatribe. If you reply to something I've posted by putting up an insult you can expect one back.

It's not upto me to go & read all your other posts to figure out whether I've got the wrong impression, it's upto you to be clear when you reply to a conversation others are having.

And issuing a warning & threatening to ban me for telling you to shove it, is a pathetic abuse of your mistakenly awarded pivillages.

I don't see a warning....... was it sent privately ?

Yep.

Deary me. In that case I have to agree with the summary that you provided in the penultimate sentence of your previous post. Ridiculous.

Can't you lads take your issues to a more private venue? This is likely to be our first signing of the week.

alky313 said:
Can't you lads take your issues to a more private venue? This is likely to be our first signing of the week.

1 - Says who ? Really, honestly, there hasn't been any more concrete evidence to suggest that he will be our first (or even 'a') signing than for our other 'targets'.

2 - Not my issue at all, if I'm honest. Just can't help but disapprove of bully-boy tactics (if they're fine with you then that's peachy, you're right, my morals have no place on a football message board).

lost_n_spaced said:
alky313 said:

1 - Says who ? Really, honestly, there hasn't been any more concrete evidence to suggest that he will be our first (or even 'a') signing than for our other 'targets'.

2 - Not my issue at all, if I'm honest. Just can't help but disapprove of bully-boy tactics (if they're fine with you then that's peachy, you're right, my morals have no place on a football message board).

I really don't care to read about your "morals" on a football message board. Thus why I visit a football message board. I'm sure there are plenty of other places you can entertain general discourse on the matter. This is about Football. No one cares and most likely your personally squabbles will die in a day. Let it go. Move on. If you want to debate football then I'd certainly love to read about that.

alky313 said:
lost_n_spaced said:
alky313 said:

I really don't care to read about your "morals" on a football message board. Thus why I visit a football message board. I'm sure there are plenty of other places you can entertain general discourse on the matter. This is about Football. No one cares and most likely your personally squabbles will die in a day. Let it go. Move on. If you want to debate football then I'd certainly love to read about that.

Great to know that societies' moral compass is still in place. Let me guess, you're a traffic warden or a council employee of some description......... :D

lost_n_spaced said:
alky313 said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Great to know that societies' moral compass is still in place. Let me guess, you're a traffic warden or a council employee of some description......... :D
Let me guess, your an arse

andyhinch said:
lost_n_spaced said:
alky313 said:

Let me guess, your an arse

Sticks and stones, Andy Hinch. Sticks and stones. :D

lost_n_spaced said:
alky313 said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Edited: I really don't care. Can we not talk football in this thread now?

LongsightM13 said:
Shouldn't this thread be renamed 'Childish bickering'? Because there's fuck all about the player being discussed

On a serious note (and on the subject in hand) has there really been anything serious to suggest that this is concrete interest on our part ?

Y'know, something with quotes from someone in power at one of the clubs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.