Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I arrived you just made ​​fun of me for my English, when I just wanted information on savic. you have shown the people of barbarians who you are. when the sheikh will get tired Manchester city will return in second division

Florence said:
Since I arrived you just made ​​fun of me for my English, when I just wanted information on savic. you have shown the people of barbarians who you are. when the sheikh will get tired Manchester city will return in second division

Didn't take you long to have a hissy fit and show your true colours did it?

Florence said:

No need for that

Florence said:
Well unfortunately he's not going to get bored so you will have a long wait. If you want info on Savic why not ask for it, instead of not helping your own cause.

I made it clear you are Italian, but you don't help by posting rubbish in Italian. Stay with the subject please.

I will lock the thread if any more gets posted in Italian.

cleavers said:
Florence said:
Well unfortunately he's not going to get bored so you will have a long wait. If you want info on Savic why not ask for it, instead of not helping your own cause.

I made it clear you are Italian, but you don't help by posting rubbish in Italian. Stay with the subject please.

Beth am Cymraeg ?????

cleavers said:
Florence said:

RAWKish ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.