Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florence said:
have you started. If you are disliked the Italians can not speak English well then do not stay in Italy to spend the holidays and tan your pale skin
Yes, we obviously dislike Italians.
You'd never catch us singing songs about an Italian manager or an Italian striker in our stadium. No way.

LongsightM13 said:
Florence said:
have you started. If you are disliked the Italians can not speak English well then do not stay in Italy to spend the holidays and tan your pale skin
Yes, we obviously dislike Italians.
You'd never catch us singing songs about an Italian manager or an Italian striker in our stadium. No way.

Is true but don't bite. Raggier than taggart this one :)

By the way, had a look on Gazzetta.it before, and it'd seem that Nastasic trained today (double training session infact, after a missed one yesterday).<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 pm --<br /><br />
mike channon´s windmill said:
Am I the victim of censorship? Free press? Wtf?

Don't worry..... so am I. Good job that no-one can accuse City fans of being little Englanders, eh........ :D

So...after all that bitching at anyone who does not speak exactly like a true Manc should...whatever that is..!!. Can anyone tell us of any movement since last night when it looked very promising regarding Nastastic.? That is the thread ..yes.

penalty spot said:
So...after all that bitching at anyone who does not speak exactly like a true Manc should...whatever that is..!!. Can anyone tell us of any movement since last night when it looked very promising regarding Nastastic.? That is the thread ..yes.

Nothing (I was gonna put 'Nothing, Nada, Niente' but instead chose to post that on the Rossendale free press website)........

According to Gianluca Di Marzio of SKY sport Italia we have agreed terms with Fiorentina and Nastasic' agent. Tomorrow Savic agents should agree terms with Fiorentina too and so the deal will be finalized.

CityForever45 said:
According to Gianluca Di Marzio of SKY sport Italia we have agreed terms with Fiorentina and Nastasic' agent. Tomorrow Savic agents should agree terms with Fiorentina too and so the deal will be finalized.

Would like to believe but this window has continually been a let down of false info.

As far as I can make out we are trying to get shut of RSC and Savic and bring in 3 players all in less than 3 days. It's either going to be very exciting or one big waste of a window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.