Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richie said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Richie said:
Go on then Great Wise One - name a centre half we had in the Play-Off winning team who was more talented than Savic?

I now realise you are a fantastic judge of ability and potential, but in addition to your fantastic judgement, how about you use facts such as International Caps by the age of 22 to support your argument.

Is that a smug, snidey and flesh crawlingly awful reply for you?

Truthfully now, have you really seen anything to suggest that he is better than Wiekens or Morrison ? I know that he probably has more potential, but have you really seen enough to be able to judge on the positive side ?

Are you being serious? Wiekens and Morrison played against THIRD Division strikers that year, yet you want to compare these against Savic's performances against PREMIER league forwards (many of whom are Internationals)?

I personally would rate Savic behind Kompany, Lescott & Richards at centre-half and am certainly not his biggest fan. My 'flesh crawling' and 'smug' reply to the original post was in support of the fact that it seems that talentless no-marks (and I include myself as one) on an Internet forum seem to take pleasure in over-the-top criticism that is often unfair.

And it doesn't really matter what I think - I think the opinion of Mancini, the City coaching & scouting staff, as well of that of his national team manager are much more informed and important than yours or mine (maybe not Neville Kneville's).

Yep, I'd say that the opinion of Mancini (who is looking to offload him) and the City coaching (who have decided that he isn't good enough) & scouting staff (many of whom have been fired), as well as that of his national team manager (without googling, tell me who it is) is probably evident.

Savic is the bird who you tried to kick out of your student digs on a weekday morning when you were 20, because you suddenly realised that she really did look like Richard fucking Ashcroft. And she was boz-eyed. And she was a shit defender.

:D

Vaughan & Prior were as bad as Savic ability wise but both were hard cases.

To find a player actually as bad, you have to go back to Kernaghan & David Brightwell, they were on par.

And the excuse that Savic is playing against better players, it doesn't matter; Jason Roberts or Carl Asaba would tear him a new arsehole & that's in a team with protection from players like DeJong, Barry in front of him as opposed to Jeff Whitley.

When Ned & Micah played cb as teenagers, they were playing against people like Henry & were on another planet compared to Savic & neithr can get a game for City at cb, yet at 22 Savic is going to be better ?

My arse.

Get the skip ready.

Re:

Ffs, I loved Andy Morrison but he'd be sent off every second game if he was playing in Premier League today !!

Back on topic, anything new on Matija Nastasić ?

Savic is shit. End of. It doesn't make me any less of a fan because I think that. I'd never boo or hurl abuse at him on the pitch, but it doesn't mean I'm not allowed to voice my opinion on here.

He's not good enough and almost certainly never will be, and yes, Weikens and Morrison were both better, as was a 17 year old Micah Richards.

Re: Re:

obliquerays said:
Ffs, I loved Andy Morrison but he'd be sent of every second game if he was playing in Premier League today !!

Back on topic, anything new on Matija Nastasić ?

Possibly true but if he was 22 & had been learning from Mancini for a year, he'd be incredible as opposed to shite.

I believe the last journo report said Savic is having discussions & that's where we're at.

Good News

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Nastasic to Manchester City deal done! Fiorentina receive 12m € + Savic, who is still defining his contract with Fiorentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.