Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
Jordi Alba went to Barca for 13m €.

Nastasic wont be ours unless paying 15 € + bonuses. And give them a defender too.
What else? Will City pay Savic's wages?

If we wanted to stop wasting money we should never wait this much with transfers. The real wasting is can happen now...

It's because we have to pay "City tax" that has forced us to wait this long, not the other way around. If we'd decided "OK, we'll buy him for the first price they settle on", we'd have bought Nastasic (well, another player as Nastasic is a back-up but roll with me) for €25m + Savic. The price they are quoting now is because they know the end of the transfer window is soon and they can't jack the price up higher for much longer...

obliquerays said:
Neville Kneville said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Di Marzio: Everything sorted except an agreement between Savic and Fiorentina. Deal could be done today.

Any idea how much we have to pay them to take Savic ?

And do we need a skip or will they collect ?

Maybe i'm a bit soft, but this kind of invective, directed at a young lad who has tried his best for City in every game he's played, irritates me no end.

I know he didn't live up to expectations but he made only 13 starts last season ( Won: 10 Drew: 1 Lost 2 fwiw ) and had a handful of very tidy performances. Clearly he has his faults at this formative stage of his career, and maybe he'll never make it at the highest level ( very few do )but thats no reason for such a rancid, spiteful attitude.

Just started typing a long response in support of this, but then realised that whatever I typed couldn't add to such a great post. I couldn't agree more.

Richie said:
obliquerays said:
Neville Kneville said:

Maybe i'm a bit soft, but this kind of invective, directed at a young lad who has tried his best for City in every game he's played, irritates me no end.

I know he didn't live up to expectations but he made only 13 starts last season ( Won: 10 Drew: 1 Lost 2 fwiw ) and had a handful of very tidy performances. Clearly he has his faults at this formative stage of his career, and maybe he'll never make it at the highest level ( very few do )but thats no reason for such a rancid, spiteful attitude.

Just started typing a long response in support of this, but then realised that whatever I typed couldn't add to such a great post. I couldn't agree more.
defo this,too many people want everything now,savic imo will turn out to be a very good defender,

cleavers said:
Florence said:
Since I arrived you just made ​​fun of me for my English, when I just wanted information on savic. you have shown the people of barbarians who you are. when the sheikh will get tired Manchester city will return in second division
Well unfortunately he's not going to get bored so you will have a long wait. If you want info on Savic why not ask for it, instead of not helping your own cause.

I made it clear you are Italian, but you don't help by posting rubbish in Italian. Stay with the subject please.

I will lock the thread if any more gets posted in Italian.
Am I still allowed to include a pithy and witty Latin phrase?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cleavers said:
Florence said:
Since I arrived you just made ​​fun of me for my English, when I just wanted information on savic. you have shown the people of barbarians who you are. when the sheikh will get tired Manchester city will return in second division
Well unfortunately he's not going to get bored so you will have a long wait. If you want info on Savic why not ask for it, instead of not helping your own cause.

I made it clear you are Italian, but you don't help by posting rubbish in Italian. Stay with the subject please.

I will lock the thread if any more gets posted in Italian.
Am I still allowed to include a pithy and witty Latin phrase?

No. Anything that is not clearly discernible or decipherable to someone with a sub-70 IQ will be deleted.

Eventually.

:D

obliquerays said:
Neville Kneville said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Di Marzio: Everything sorted except an agreement between Savic and Fiorentina. Deal could be done today.

You are not alone, mate. Whatever his perceived level of ability, no Blue who conducts himself well and gives his best should have to suffer constant, nasty jibes. The one you refer to is by no means the worst I've seen on here. We have the right to criticise City players from our comfy armchairs but not abuse them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.