Nastasić

cccc said:
I also think that Mancini throwing him into such a big game will be the best thing that happens to him. He should only go from strength to strength now, and I hope he does make something of himself because he clearly has the talent to.

in all honesty though, if he had had a shocker of a game it could have killed his confidence for ages. it was quite a gamble to play him but it worked.

grunge said:
cccc said:
I also think that Mancini throwing him into such a big game will be the best thing that happens to him. He should only go from strength to strength now, and I hope he does make something of himself because he clearly has the talent to.

in all honesty though, if he had had a shocker of a game it could have killed his confidence for ages. it was quite a gamble to play him but it worked.

It was definitely a gamble. But now that he has gone through that pressure of playing in a game of such magnitude, it SHOULD only serve him well in the future.

My thoughts anyway.

Yep - liked him a lot. And praise be - he isn't Savic! We love Joleon but of late (for us and England) he has been making his traditional 1 or 2 errors per game and that wasn't what you want in a game like this when small errors are brutally punished.

Took balls of steel for Mancini to drop Lescott and bring him in last night but it paid off big time. Based on that game the signs are good.

geoffchall said:
Yep - liked him a lot. And praise be - he isn't Savic! We love Joleon but of late (for us and England) he has been making his traditional 1 or 2 errors per game and that wasn't what you want in a game like this when small errors are brutally punished.

...like losing benzema for their second goal, for example...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.