Nastasic is overrated

jknight said:
How were we expecting a world class defender - most of the UK had never heard of him last summer when we bought him?

For the money we paid and for his first season in the Prem I think he's been excellent. To be able to command first choice as CM above established players such as Lescott, Kolo speaks volumes about how well the lad has done and I won't have any shitty two bit web site saying otherwise.

Yours

Matija's Dad

CM??? His dad but you don't know where he plays?

SergioInAddedTime said:
Blue Smarties said:
What the fuck is GiveMeSport?
probably the worst football page ever...

With the amount of shite football pages on the internet, that's quite the achievement.

If the Bosnians see that bit about Dzeko it will increase that sites traffic for months.

BringBackSwales said:
jknight said:
How were we expecting a world class defender - most of the UK had never heard of him last summer when we bought him?

For the money we paid and for his first season in the Prem I think he's been excellent. To be able to command first choice as CM above established players such as Lescott, Kolo speaks volumes about how well the lad has done and I won't have any shitty two bit web site saying otherwise.

Yours

Matija's Dad

He plays where I tell him !!!

If he's only a kid, then that article is understandable. Lets not get all raggy on him.

jknight said:
BringBackSwales said:
jknight said:

Yours

Matija's Dad

He plays where I tell him !!!

LMAO! quality response

stony said:
If he's only a kid, then that article is understandable. Lets not get all raggy on him.
Hence why I don't wish to post his Twitter until it's confirmed. I don't think he deserves abuse however I do think he should engage in a discussion with those who have read his article.

stony said:

*blows out the torch and hides the pitchfork away*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.