Nastasic

Folks here think im only negative - but i give an honest opinion, and my opinion of this lad is he is already oozing class. Now you can see why I didnt rate Lescott and Kolo - there's a difference in basic ability a mile wide.
Let's hope Nasty is with us for many years to come - can become best in the world - as long as Mancini doesnt do his normal trick and drop him!

don't see him as a captain, he doesn't seem the vocal type

plus its pointless speculating on our next captain, Kompany is only 26 and who knows who else might be brought in in the next few years

ANY1aBLUE said:
Folks here think im only negative - but i give an honest opinion, and my opinion of this lad is he is already oozing class. Now you can see why I didnt rate Lescott and Kolo - there's a difference in basic ability a mile wide.
Let's hope Nasty is with us for many years to come - can become best in the world - as long as Mancini doesnt do his normal trick and drop him!

I don't recall him publicly dropping him, he took a couple of knocks which rendered him unfit but I could be wrong.

ColinBell'snamesake said:
Nasty is by far the bargain of last summer's transfer window, cool, calm and very collected.
For such a young lad he is so experienced looking - always looks to play the ball to his teammates rather than just hoof the ball anywhere away from him.
Only one hope for him and that is that he doesn't go the way of Stevie Ireland - one great season, then obscurity.
Lets just hope he doesn't come back next year with a pink Range Rover and a bald head.

ANY1aBLUE said:

Please expand...

mcfcallo said:
Just been told his over rated and jonny Evans is better
They are right you know. And Phil Jones is still the world's best centre back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.