Nastasic

jollylescott said:
Makes Cool Hand Luke look like a total stress head. He barely seems to raise a sweat and is the most unflappable young defender that I have seen. A brilliant buy.

Like a young Bobby Moore

Maldini and Bobby Moore comparisons.. I remember when similar things were said about Wes Orange. Nastasic has settled well but let's not put too much pressure on the lad, eh?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Franco Baresi, John Charles and Dave Ewing rolled into one. He's gonna be top class for a long time!

Give it a rest will you?

Baresi was well overrated.

Me and you are gonna fall out GDM! Franco was the guvnor.

Edit: I'll just take this bait out of my gob and get my coat.

Nasty is the man. He's gonna be a starter for years to come, think he's outshined Kompany this year.

Dave Ewing was a very ordinary centre half. His best ever game was in the 1956 Cup Final when he protected the injured Bert Trautmann. lt was with defenders like him in front of him that Bert had to be so good!

giokingkladze said:
Maldini and Bobby Moore comparisons.. I remember when similar things were said about Wes Orange. Nastasic has settled well but let's not put too much pressure on the lad, eh?

I agree that all those comparisons are over the top but you already know that Nastasic is miles better on the ball than Wes Brown ever was.

Lucky Toma said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Franco Baresi, John Charles and Dave Ewing rolled into one. He's gonna be top class for a long time!

Give it a rest will you?

Baresi was well overrated.

Me and you are gonna fall out GDM! Franco was the guvnor.

Edit: I'll just take this bait out of my gob and get my coat.

Seconded, baresi was the dogs bollocks, if he ends up with half the great mans talents he'll be the best in the business!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.