Nastasic

Nasty has improved almost game by game and looked very accomplished on Sunday against a centre forward who, until recently, was considered to be one of the very best of his type in Premier League. To play so well, and also considering that he hasn't played due to injury, and then hasn't had a regular centre back partner over the last month, speaks volumes for him.
He looks to be the real deal - as did Rodwell for his 55 minutes. Great promise from the pair of them in one of our biggest games of the season.

de niro said:
shilly8903 said:
Na na Nastasic
better than that C*** vidic
He plays for CITY an Serbia!

maybe this^^^^ is tongue in cheek but i would have him over vidic every time.

nowadays sure, Vidic is a shell of himself and not the youngest.

But we shouldn't forget the twat is only 2-3 years removed from being the best CB in Europe.

Someone on here saying he isnt vocal enough forgive me but im pretty sure when joe celebrated saving that penalty nasty was the first to holler everyone to get back in position for a re start.. Not the first time neither plenty of times hes been vocal for the defence to hold the line. Such a mature lad of 19 work ethic brilliant a few of the older ones could take a leaf out of his book.

Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:
shilly8903 said:
Na na Nastasic

Wait, you think Lescott's better than Nastasic and Nastasic is better than Vidic? lulz.

Vidic is finished so I understand that

de niro said:
shilly8903 said:
Na na Nastasic

Same. Vidic has peaked and would join the ranks of Camelgob very soon.

Im delighted he isnt getting media attention. I dont care what the "experts" think so long as he does his job. He will develop much better under the radar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.