Nastasic

Opta recently did his stats and they are bloody impressive.

Tackles won: 96% (best in the league)
Error that lead to shot: 1
Error that lead to goal: 0
Pass success: 86%
Yellow cards: 1
Red Cards: 0

He's 19 ffs!! I have to keep reminding myself of that. What a piece of business we did signing him.

Klopp Flop said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Folks here think im only negative - but i give an honest opinion, and my opinion of this lad is he is already oozing class. Now you can see why I didnt rate Lescott and Kolo - there's a difference in basic ability a mile wide.
Let's hope Nasty is with us for many years to come - can become best in the world - as long as Mancini doesnt do his normal trick and drop him!

Please expand...

as in - tevez,balotelli and especially Dzeko last season - just at the point dzeko had scored a hatful and looked settled he was dropped - never recovered.......................<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 am --<br /><br />
DTeacher said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Folks here think im only negative

This is incorrect. It's not the only thing that many on here think that you are.

This is correct.

but i do get it right more often than you others................whilst I sing the praises of those I think do a proper job for us; zabaleta,hart,kompany,nasty,yaya,tevez and aguero. There are others whom I don't feel that about; nasri being a prime example who exemplifies everything I despise in most modern footballers. Some others have this to a lesser degree, but i'd like to see x11 zabaleta hearts out there and dont see the need to disguise that on this discussion board...........

So Dzeko is the only player who never recover? lol

He was not dropped, Edin was not dropped..

Edin Dzeko was rested, not dropped.....

He was rested for the chumps league game..

Never recover my arse..

Been brilliant all season except when he miss kicked the ball out for a corner against Ajax and they scored from it.

RandomJ said:
Opta recently did his stats and they are bloody impressive.

Tackles won: 96% (best in the league)
Error that lead to shot: 1
Error that lead to goal: 0
Pass success: 86%
Yellow cards: 1
Red Cards: 0

He's 19 ffs!! I have to keep reminding myself of that. What a piece of business we did signing him.

I knew he was playing well but those stats make good reading 96% of tackles won is very impressive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.